Chapter 63

~Vanity~

"Sienna" I hear someone say and rock me slightly but I'm still tired so I roll over on the bed to ignore it.

"Si wake up" I hear again and shove my head in the pillows. Then they start aggressively shaking me back and forth.

"Alright what what what? What do you want?" I say and turn myself towards Thiago. He has my phone in his hands.

"Who is this man in your phone? And why the hell he's calling you boo?" He asks then throws my phone near me. I don't even pick it up. I don't have my glasses on either. I'm too tired and I have no idea about what the hell is going on.

"Thiago what man- can we do this later? It's too early in the morning" I say and lay my head back down.

"Tell me who the fuck Kurtis is" he says.

"He's that guy I gave a ride him to" I say and as I say that I realize I should've said something earlier.

"What? You gave him a ride and your number? What? did you fuck him at that club you were at too?"

"Will you shut up for two fucking seconds? He's fruity and he's my friend" I tell him as slowly as possible so it can get through his damn brain.

"Yeah right" he says then gets up.

"What's the matter with you? It's probably from all that damn training. Tell Luis you need a day off. Fuck" I whisper that last part under my breath.

"What did you just say? I couldn't hear you?" He asks and I wave him off and lay back down in my bed.

"Stop talking so I can go back to sleep" I say and throw the covers over my head.

"We're gonna talk about this tonight. And you better be here when I get back" he says before leaving the room.

I'm most definitely not gonna be here when he gets back.

I start to go back to sleep but then I realize that Kurtis must've been texting me. I put on my glasses and pick up my phone and look at what he sent.

Kurtis: Sienna it's so nice out we gotta go to the beach today

Kurtis: come on why u ain't answering

Kurtis: wake up it's not even that early 🙄

Me: alright. I'm awake

Kurtis: beach

Me: later

Kurtis: imma text you later and you better be up
——————————————

I slowly start to wake up and roll over to ny nightstand to put my glasses back on. I pick up my phone to look at what time it is. It's 2:30 and I see some texts from Kurtis.

Kurtis: it's laterrrrrrrrr

Kurtis: wake up bitch

Me: I'm awake

Me: where's it at?

Kurtis: my friend owns a private beach space

How the hell do you acquire a whole beach?

Me: alright send me the
address

After that I get up out of bed and stretch. Then I go take a shower. I wash my hair and dry it. It poofs up into what Kurtis calls my "fro".