Chapter 54

~Luis~

Vanity leaves from my room and I sit there thinking if I should actually bring Sierra to the club. I make up my mind and leave my room to go to hers.

I open her door and she's sitting there and so is Vanity. Vanity is poking her and Sierra has her head layer back in her pillow trying to ignore her.

I silently laugh at this. She must've heard me because she lifts her head up to look at me. So does Vanity.

"Oh look who it is. Bye mom I'll be back" she says to Sierra.

"Finally" she whispers under her breath and I laugh.

"You're lucky your son doesn't do that to you every chance he gets" she tells me and I chuckle.

"Yeah well he's got his head stuck far up your daughter's ass so he doesn't even notice me anymore" I say and she laughs and I get on her bed with her. I kiss the side of her mouth and lay down beside her.

"We're going out tonight" I tell her and she smiles and looks down at me.

"Oh where?" She asks me and I pause before answering her remembering what Vanity told me.

'You take her to the club or we are gonna have a problem'

Maybe I should take her to the club.

"I'm taking you to a club that I own" I tell her and she smiles.

"Really?" She asks me and I nod.

"Mhm and we're gonna get going soon so if you wanna get ready we can leave" I tell her and she gets up from her bed and goes to her closet. She comes back out with a few dresses.

"Which one of these should I wear?" She asks me and I look at the very revealing options that she got out of her closet.

None.

"I uh...I think you should ask the girls. You know... Vanity and Diana..." I say because I didn't want to tell her what I actually thought.

"Ok I'll be back later then" she says then walks out of her room and I lay there thinking about what I've gotten myself into.

——————————————

~Vanity~

After I leave Luis's room I go to Diana because I haven't seen her in a while. I open her door and there she is laying on her bed with Theo. Optimus is also lying with his head on her stomach. He jumps up when he sees me.

"Look who's back in the house" I say and Theo rolls his eyes. I pet Optimus as he rolls over on my foot.

"Alright Theo get out" I tell him and he groans.

"Why?" He asks and I shrug.

"Because I don't know you like that" I say and Diana laughs.

"V he can stay" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I say back and sit on the floor because her bed is occupied. Optimus comes to sit right in my lap. He's a big dog now but will always be a lap dog...to me.

"So why are you here?" She asks me.

"Because I haven't seen you in a while" I say and she smiles at me.

"Have you figured out a name for the kid yet?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No...we're still thinking" she tells me and I nod and look around before looking back at her.