Chapter 21

~Vanity~

When I wake up I'm in my underwear and bra and I look beside me and Thiago is beside me with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

Why did I do that? That was stupid...

I mentally facepalm before carefully taking his arm and getting out of his grip and replace myself with a pillow that he then hugs tightly when I get out the bed.

I need to go for a drive.

I put the clothes that I had on last night back on and I walk out of his room, pick up my helmet and walk out his room.

I make sure not to be seen and walk out the house and get on my bike. I take a deep breath in before turning on my bike and letting it out.

I start to drive, but this time I don't speed off. This is a joy ride I'm gonna drive slow. As I drive I take in the scenery. Trees, clouds, blue sky.

I finally arrive at a place I used to go just to chill out. An old abandoned parking lot. I like this parking lot because in the back through the woods somewhere it has a river like stream that runs all day and night. Even in the cold. It never freezes.

While I take in the scenery I feel my phone vibrate.

Thiago: where did you go?

Me: for a drive.

Thiago: where

Me: don't worry about it I'll
be back soon.

Thiago: whatever.

Since I've been out here for a while I decide that I'm going to go back.

——————————————

When I get back about 20 minutes later I take my helmet off and get off the bike. I walk in the house and up to my room. When I open the door Thiago I laying on my bed again.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask him and he turns to look at me.

"I was waiting for you to come back" he says.

I then get in the bed next to him and when I get in bed he rolls over so that he's on me with his head on my chest.

Damn he's heavy.

"What... happened to your mom?" I ask him slowly and he just shakes his head.

Ok I guess I'll never know.

"Look who's being nosy now" he says.

"Whatever" I say to him. He then lifts his head up and looks at me. He then lifts his body a little and moves so he's directly over me. He then leans down and captures my lips in a kiss.

He must be crazy.

I smile into the kiss and start to kiss him back he groans into the kiss and puts all his weight on me.

He then breaks the kiss to go down and kiss my neck. He starts sucking and biting my neck.

"You know this isn't right, right?" I ask him while he's leaving hickeys on me.

"Mhm" he mumbles and continues doing what he's doing.

——————————————

When I wake up I realize that I can't move and I look down and see Thiago sleeping on me.

I have got to stop doing this.