Chapter 60

~Vanity~

I open my eyes and look around and see that Thiago is already gone. I roll over and stretch out so I'm taking up the whole bed. As I'm moving my legs and feet I feel this I almost kick Optimus off the bed.

"Sorry" I say to him and he gets up from the foot of the bed and walk over to step on me. Again. Then he turns around in circles a few times then lays down in Thiagos spot facing me. I pet him a few times then put my hand back down. He licks my face.

"Eww" I say and wipe my face just for him to lick it again. He then starts licking me excessively likes he's cleaning me.

"Oh so you think I'm dirty?" I ask him and he stops when I started to speak then continues doing what he was doing so I turn my head around so he doesn't lick my face anymore but that doesn't stop him from licking the back of my head. I turn around and grab his snout.

"Stop it" I say then let him go. He jumps off the bed then scratches at the door.

Is he serious right now?

I get up and put my clothes on and open the door. He runs out the door and downstairs. I walk down after him and open the door for him. He runs out and goes to sniff the yard and I stand there and watch him.

I hear someone come out of the house and turn my attention that way. It's Thiago. He's in a white beater and black pants.

"Hey baby did you miss me?" He walks over to me and kisses me on my cheek. I don't know why, but out of instinct I wipe it off.

"Don't wipe off my love off mama" he says then repeatedly kisses me all over my face. I try to stop him by petting my hand up but he grabs it and moves it away.

"Stop" I say while laughing hard at his actions he finally stops then holds me close and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm gonna be working all day again today" he mumbles and I put my hands over his arms.

"Damn. Looks like you got a long day ahead of you" I say and he nods.

"Yeah I thought I would come out to say hi before I start" he says while now rocking us slightly back and forth.

"Oh ok" I say then he lets me go. I turn around and really process what he's wearing.

His shirt tight as fuck.

"Thiago" I call his name.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Flex your muscles for me" I tell him and he does without hesitation. I watch as his muscles get more defined and I can now see his abs through his shirt. He stops and puts his arms down and now I'm disappointed. I walk over to him and reach out to grab his shirt and pull it.

It stretches...what a shame.

"What are you doing" he laugh and I look up at him.

"Nothing" I say and turn back around.

"What's wrong?" He asks me and I shake my head and smile.

"Ain't nothin wrong" I say.

"It's something" he says back.

Damn he won't let it go.

"I wanted some Incredible Hulk action. Just to find out your shirt stretch" I say and he laughs at me again.

"Aww you'll be ok" he tells me then gets a notification on his phone. He looks down at it then back at me.

"Ok well I gotta go now. Bye I love you" he says then gives me a kiss which I return and he goes back in the house.