Chapter 27

~Vanity~

We finally get back, Thiago parks the car and looks down at his lap. Baby Optimus is still sleep.

Awwww

I rub his ears a little and he starts to wake up. As soon as he wakes up he starts wagging his tail. He then jumps up and jumps to my lap and I start petting him and poking him. He starts to play too but then he bites me a little with his sharp small teeth.

"Ow fuck. You little shit." I say and pull my hand back and Thiago chuckles.

"Ok let's go to Diana" I say to my baby and he stops rolling around on my lap and gets up. I open the door and he jumps out the car. Me and Thiago get out also and he follows us into the house.

Diana is already downstairs and waiting for us. When she sees Optimus behind me she squeals.

"Oh my god he's so cute!" She whisper yells and Baby Prime gets scared and hides behind my legs.

"Girl calm down your gonna scare him" I say to her and she backs up and takes a deep breath before kneeling back down and rubbing her fingers together like she has a treat for him.

"Come here puppy" she says in that baby voice.

"Can you not talk to my son like that?" I ask her and she gives me a stank face.

"Talk to him like what?" She asks back and rolls her eyes and continues talking to my dog like that.

"Whats his name?" She asks.

"Optimus Prime" I tell her and she looks at me crazy.

"Like the robot?" She asks and I nod.

"That's a stupid name" she tells me and I hear Thiago giggling behind me. I look back at him and he smiles at me.

"Whatever yall lame anyway. Yall don't deserve my baby's presence. Come on baby Optimus let's go" I say and he runs from Diana and starts following me. I pick him up before we go up the stairs and I go to Rico's room.

"Rico" I say before I open the door. He looks up from lying in his bed.

"What's up V?" He asks me and sits up.

"Let me introduce you to someone" I tell him and baby Prime goes to the side of his bed and starts trying to climb up and falls repeatedly.

"You got a dog?! Awesome!" He yells and picks Optimus up and holds him like simba

"What's his name?" He asks.

"Optimus Prime" I say and his eyes light up and he smiles.

"Like the Transformer?" He asks.

Finally someone gets it

"Yes. Exactly" I say to him.

"Can I have him?"

"Rico what's wrong with you?" I ask him and he takes Optimus and puts him on the bed. He gets in the bed and I do too. Optimus then starts jumping on top of Rico and licking his face.

How could someone leave such a sweet baby on the highway. Not even the street or sidewalk. The fucking highway.

"Rico. I got a question for you?" I say and he turns to me a little while Optimus is jumping all over him.

"What?" He responds.

"Where are you and Thiago going tomorrow?" I ask him and he starts stuttering.

"I- uh- we're going... we're going to the mall...to shop for uh suits" he manages to get out of his mouth.

Is it that secretive? Imma push it a little bit.