Chapter 39

~Thiago~

After a while I get up from my computer. I wasn't actually opening a tinder account I wasn't doing anything actually. I just said that so she would feel the same way I did.

But now I miss her, so I get up from my little desk and make my way over to her room to apologize. She said she would be in the shower and I know she likes to take long showers but when I go in there, she's not in there.

Is she seriously hiding from me right now?

I look in her bathroom then her closet but she's still no where to be seen.

Maybe she went to Rico to go get Optimus.

I then go to Rico's room and open his door. He's not sleep of course, but ok his ps5.

"Have you seen Sienna?" I ask him and he takes his headset off and turn to me.

"She came back already?" He asks and this kind of panics me.

"Uh yeah. Nevermind" I say and leave his room. Now I'm starting to get scared. So I barge into Diana's room. She's in there lying with Theo.

"Theo out" I say and he immediately gets up and rushes out of the room.

"Where is she?" I ask her and she looks at me weird.

"Where is who?" She asks.

"Don't play stupid with me Diana. You know damn well who im talking about" I say.

"Oh vanity? I thought she was with you" she tells me.

Fuck.

I walk out of her room and run straight to my father's room. I bust open his door and there he is sleep but he jumps as soon as I come in.

"Dad she's gone" I tell him and he sits up.

"What are you talking about?" He asks me.

"Dad. She's gone. I can't find her!" I raise my voice but I didn't mean to.

"Ok ok. Go check her room again and I'll check her mother's room" he tells me and I run back to her room and look more thoroughly this time. But as I'm about to walk out I see her phone on the floor, she never leaves her phone.

——————————————

                   ~Vanity~

When I wake up I'm cold, alone and in the dark I also can't move my arms as much. I also hate being by myself in the dark. But then a door opens and a light turns on.

It's 5 men at the door. 4 of them come over to me so I'm assuming the one that didn't walk over to me is their boss or something.

3 of them hold me down tightly. And the fourth one has a set of needles in his hands.

What the fuck is going on?!

One of the 3 men tilt my head up and back so the man with the needles could be more accurate. But now I'm starting to freak out, I still don't say anything. I refuse to say anything.

I try to move my head to get out of the way of wherever he's putting those needles but it's no use, I literally can't move. I see those needles advancing to my face, more specifically my eyes.

I close my eyes as soon as I see where he's trying to put that needle.

"Open her eyes" the man with the needles says and I feel my eyes being forced open just right after that I feel the needles plunge directly into my eyes. I yell a little in pain and shock.