Chapter 47

~Vanity~

I start to wake up but feel something laying on my arm. I open my eyes but still can't see, I can slightly see light now but I can't make anything out. I reach over and feel whats laying on me. I feel thick curly hair.

Oh. It's Thiago.

He must've felt my hand through his hair because he lifts his head slightly but he's still laying on me.

My arm is going numb...but I don't want to move.

"Your awake?" I hear him say and I nod but don't say anything.

"I missed you" he says and I rub his head.

"I thought you moved on..." he tells me.

"What made you think that?" I ask him and he goes silent for a second before speaking again.

"I don't know... I just...had a dream. You told me you moved on. Then when that Hendrix guy walked in I was sure that you replaced me" he tells me and he sounds as if he's about to cry. My heart breaks for him.

"What made you see that that wasn't true?" I ask him.

"When you introduced me as your boyfriend..." he says and I nod and start running my hand through his curls.

"Where is everybody else?" I ask him.

"They went home to go check on Diana" he tells me.

"What about Hendrix?" I ask.

"I told him to leave" he says and I get a little suspicious.

"You wasn't rude were you?" I ask him and I feel him shake his head.

"No no I wasn't. It just seemed like he needed to do something important" he says quickly.

"Mhm" I hum.

"No it's true" he tells me again.

"Could you give me my glasses? You took them" I tell him and he nods and puts them on for me.

"What time is it?" I ask and he gets his head up off my arm.

"8:30am" he says.

I never wake up this early.

"Damn it's early" I say.

"Yeah it's time for your breakfast" he tells me and I shake my head no.

"Uh uh"

He's crazy as fuck. I don't want no damn hospital food.

"I'll order it for you" he tells me and I scoff and shake my head. A few minutes later I hear someone come in and give something to Thiago. I assume it's that food he want me to eat.

"Ok here's your food" he says and places something on the bed. I reach my hand out to try to feel what it is but before I get to it I hear him slide it away.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him.

"Can you just...eat it?" He asks me because he knows damn well I don't want to eat this.

"Can I know what it is?" I ask back and he starts giggling.

"I'm not laughing." I say "what the fuck is it?" I continue and now he's laughing.

Can he just tell me what it is?

"I honestly don't know" he tells me in between laughs. Then his laughter dies down.

He can't actually be serious.

"And you expect me to eat it?" I ask him.

"No im joking. It's like sausages eggs and pancakes." He tells me and I roll my eyes.