Chapter 42

~Vanity~

               (2 month later)

It's been a whole 2 months of training every damn day. I'm starting to learn the routine a little. Hendrix is also helping me as I don't really see Frank anymore.

I don't know what time it is because there are no clock's or phones and I can't see outside. I can't see at all so it wouldn't make a difference. The door opens slowly like someone is creeping around but I hear the creeks from the door.

Then footsteps creep towards me. And I listen closely to try and recognize the footsteps. They start to get closer and closer before I realize.

"Hendrix?" I call out and the creeping stops.

"Good job Sienna." He says and walks over to me normally.

"You're gonna have to listen for all footsteps now" he tells me and I nod.

"Alright get up" he tells me and I get up.

"Where am I going now?" I ask him.

"To the boxing ring" he says and I internally groan.

There isn't one day that I've been here that I've gotten to fully relax. Sleeping doesn't count.

"You remember where it is?" He asks and I hesitantly nod.

"Yeah I think so" I say then start walking slowly with my arms slightly out to bounce me off the walls if I'm about to hit them. I then get there and open the door and it's loud and i know that I've got it this time.

"Ok now find your way to the ring" Hendrix tells me and I take some steps forward. I then hit something hard but soft.

"Get out of her way your fucking idiots!" I hear Hendrix yell but I just push the man in front of me so he moves out my way.

Eventually I bump into what I think is the ring. I lift my hands up and feel ropes. When I'm sure that that's the ring then I jump right in it.

I then feel the floor vibrate again as someone else jumps in the ring. From the way the felt, this guy isn't as big as the rest of them. I feel slight wind on my face coming from the right so I move to my left. Then quickly I punch with my right. I hit him but it was a weak hit because he's still not down.

I can feel and hear him bouncing around on the floor. It seems like he's moving left. So I move left and lay a mean right hook on him. I heard him hit the ground.

Then I hear another noise. It's like a sweeping sound. Before I know it my feet gets swept from under me and I get kicked in the head. I lay there for a moment not knowing what to do.

"Now Dion that was a little much" I hear Hendrix say. But the supposed Dion laughs.

"All boss said was don't kill her. I can give her brain damage if I want to" he says back and I hear Hendrix sigh.

That was a weak kick. Brain damage is over selling it.

"Alright Sienna get up. Next opponent" he says and I get up. I feel someone else get in front of me. I start to hear something ripping through the air with left ear. I quickly duck down to the ground.

That was fast as fuck. I HEARD the punch. What the hell.

I bounce myself back upwards and throw a punch towards his face but I don't make contact with anything and I start to feel pain in my gut.

Damn.

I hold my stomach for a second. Then I hear Hendrix say something.

"Sienna. Listen" he says and I kind of forgot that's what I had to do. I start to listen more thoroughly and hear his footsteps. I know exactly where he's going.