Chapter 37

~Vanity~

"Thiago get up" I say as he's laying on my and he picks his head up.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I wanna get up...?" I say and he sighs reluctantly before getting up.

"Thank you baby" I say then get up to go to my mom's room and he gets up immediately and tries to follow me.

"Thiago, I'm literally just going to my mom's room. You and I can be apart for 10 minutes" I say and he shakes his head.

"No we can't" he says back.

"Ok what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" I ask him and he doesn't say anything.

"Oh so you can keep a secret but I can't?" I ask him and he goes to grab my hand.

"No. It's not like that at all" he tells me and scoff.

"Yeah? Well that's what it seems like" I tell him.

"Well why can't we be together all the time? Do you plan on sneaking away from me?" He asks and I look at him like he's stupid.

"No im not. Just...go do something leave me be for like 10 minutes ok? Or I'll just shoot you with a tranquilizer" I mumble that last part and he turns his head a little.

"Wait what was that last part?" He asks.

"Nothing..." I say and he lets it go.

"Ok I'll leave you with your mom for a little." He then gives me a hug.

Why is he acting so damn weird?

"Bye mama I'll be in the gym. Text me if you need me or if anything happens" he says then kisses me and walks away. I then walk up to my mother's room and there she is just laying on her bed.

"Ma" I say and she looks up.

"Sienna, I don't even have a dress or an outfit to go out in" she tells me and I scoff and wave her comment off.

I know she not trying to find a reason not to go.

"You know...we can go dress shopping and I know the perfect person to do it with" I tell her and smirk already knowing who I have in mind.

——————————————

"Wait so let me get this straight. You want to go dress shopping so you and your mom can go out?" Diana asks me and I nod my head.

"Yeah pretty much" I tell her and she thinks for a moment before saying.

"Alright I'll go on one condition" she tells me and I shrug.

"What?" I ask.

"I got to go out with yall" she tells me and I thought she was gonna actually ask for something.

"Yeah you got it. Girls night out" I tell her and she smiles and springs up from her bed.

"Well if we wanna get out on time we better go now" she says and runs into her big ass closet to get dressed. And I go back to my mother's room.

"Ma she said yes. Get dressed so we can go to the mall or wherever she's taking us" I tell her and she nods and gets up to go to her enormous closet.

Do I have one of those...?

I go downstairs to go get Optimus.

"Optimus. Come here baby" I say and he gets up from the living room floor and jogs over to me. He follows me up the stairs and we get to Rico's room. I open the door.