Chapter 61

~Vanity~

I park my bike back at the house and go inside. I go upstairs to Rico's room and open the door. I see him shirtless holding Nick.

"Aww aren't you guys so cute?" I say as I go in and Rico looks up.

"Be quiet" he says and I laugh.

"Why you got him?" I ask him while he rocks the baby.

"Diana asked me to watch him for a little" he says and smiles at the baby.

"Oh ok. So what made her trust you with a child?" I ask him.

"What do you mean? I can handle a child" he says.

"If you say so.....Rico" I say his name again and he looks up at me again.

"What?"

"Put a shirt on before that boy think you got titties" I tell him and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Oh no no no you can't say that in front of the baby" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Alright I'm done bothering you. I'm gonna go" I say then turn around.

"Wait a minute, tonight, we going out" he tells me and I turn back around.

"I don't know about that one..." I say.

"Come on. I'm sure T won't mind. It's not like your keeping the numbers. Your just gonna count em up and throw them away" he says and I laugh.

"Fine. Whatever. Be ready at like 10" I say then leave his room.

I go outside on my bike and Rico comes out behind me. I'm dressed in just a black button up and black pants. I look up at Rico and see that he's in the same thing.

"Oh do we copying outfits now?" I partially joke.

"Don't even start because I had this outfit before you were even born" he tells me and I scoff.

"Come on, let's be real for a second. Before I was born you were trying to figure out what order the colors of the rainbow go" I say back and he waves me off.

"Whatever" he says then starts walking to where his car would be at.

"You got an hour! No cheating!" I yell after him then start my bike. This time I'm on my old bike and I start driving to that club.
——————————————

About 30 minutes in and so far I have about 10 numbers but one bitch threw her drink on me though...

I go to sit down at the bar because I'm tired now and I'm thinking about going home early. I turn my stool to face the rest of the club and lean back onto the counter a little.

"I've never seen you here before" I hear a deep voice from my left and look it's a black guy with sister locs.

He's eating that hairstyle up...

"That's because this is a one time thing" I say and he nods.

"What you doing here?" I ask him.

"My friends brought me here then left me here so I thought I would hang out" he says.

"Oh ok" I say and turn to look around.

"Ah, so what's your type?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"No I don't like girls I'm just here" I say and he looks at me a little weird.

"Oh ok...well me on the other hand I see some sexy men in here" he says then points in a direction.

Wait what...?