Chapter 19

~Vanity~

I feel something moving on me. I start to wake up. It's something heavy. I open my eyes and see that Thiago is awake and looking at me. Specifically, my neck and chest.

"Did i do that...?" He asks and I laugh at him.

"No you didn't" I tell him and his whole demeanor changes.

"Who did?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it." I say to him.

"Did we...?" He asks hesitantly and I laugh.

"No we didn't" he looks around before looking back at me.

"My head hurts...why am I in here?" He asks me.

"I don't know you tell me. I came in here last night and you were drinking" I tell him and he looks down to see the floor and sees the case of beer he brought in here.

"You look like shit" I tell him and he laughs a little and lays down on the other side of my bed.

"I feel like it too. I feel like I'm gonna throw up" he says just loud enough for me to hear.

"Please don't" I say and get up and go to his side to pull him up.

"What are you doing nowww?" He whines as I lead him to the bathroom. But before I could even tell him anything he drops down to the toilet and starts throwing up.

"Ew" I say and when he's finished throwing up he looks up at me.

"Shut the fuck up."

Oop.

"Ok I'm sorry" I laugh and sit on the floor next to him. He leans his head on my shoulder and groans.

"You'll be alright." I say to him and pat his head. Then my phone buzzes.

I look down at the text and it's Diana.

Diana: Luis needs you. And he said to find Thiago too.

Me: what makes him think
I know where he is?

Diana: do you?

Me: yeah he's right next
to me

Diana: 😏

Me:🤦🏾‍♀️

"Alright. Get up. We're going to Luis" I say to him and get up he groans and I forcefully pull him up also.

"Does your father know that you drink?" I ask him.

"He prefers that I don't..."

What the fuck. This dumbass.

"Put a shirt on" I say and give him one of mine. He puts it on and it fits him perfectly.

He walks after me and we walk into Luis's office and immediately he glares at Thiago.

"What's wrong with him"

"He's tired." I say and Luis thankfully lets it go and I take Thiago to sit down on the couch in his office.

"I have something for you two. Thiago you see this symbol?" He holds up a drawing of a spider. Just a spider.

I guess that's cool....