Chapter 66

~Vanity~

It's morning and Thiago is getting ready and im laying in bed. My phone is ringing, I look at the caller id and it's Kurtis.

"Hello? Do you know how early it is?" I ask him and he's cracking the fuck up ion the other end.

"Bitch I don't give a damn. Last night was fun as fuck, but I can't remember what happened" he says and basically that means, fill me in.

"Well you took ecstasy, then put one in the drinks. I don't know what you did after that but when we found you, you were dancing on a table top" I say and he starts laughing hysterically.

"Shiiiiit I did that!??" He yells out the phone.

"You sure did- oh wait! A little before that you were kissing some girl. That ecstasy must've turned you straight or sum" I tell him and he pauses.

"What? I wasn't kissing nobody. And if I was it definitely wasn't a girl" he says like he's disgusted.

"You know I thought it was a man too but turns out it was just an ugly bitch" I tell him and he sighs heavily.

"Shit now I got cooties" he says and I laugh.

"You got something" I say and he starts laughing too.

"And for the record we do not all have cooties" I say and he scoffs.

"Yes yall do" he says.

"No we don't" I say back.

"Yes yall do! Why you think I be with men!?" He yells through his phone and I sigh.

"It's too early for this. Get your ass off my phone" I say and go to hang up before he stops me.

"Wait a minute! Wait! Where did you and your man meet?" He asks.

"Why are you asking?" I ask him back.

"Because yall was so cute. A lil Spider-Man and spider woman" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Ok so where did yall meet?" Kurtis asks.

"When I was in school. He tried to get his big dumb friend to get me to move" I say and I hear Thiago chuckle behind me because he's knows I'm talking about Rico.

"You didn't move right?" He asks me and I scoff.

"Hell no I didn't move. I'm pretty sure I said something mean but I can't remember..." I say back.

"Something along the lines of 'I don't give a fuck about you or your friend'" Thiago says and my eyes widen in surprise that he remembers exactly what I said.

"Ouuu girl he remember you like that? Shit I need me one of him" he says which makes me laugh again.

"Yall got pics of each other?" Kurtis asks.

"Nope we don't take pictures of each other" I say.

"I have a lot of pictures of you" Thiago says from behind me.

"What do you mean...?" I ask him but he doesn't say anything back.

When the hell he find time to- Nevermind.

"So how old is he?" He asks and I pause before answering.

"He's like 21"

"22 actually" Thiago says.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

"When did you turn 22?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"While you were gone" he says.