Chapter 55

~Vanity~

We get to Thiago car that I kind of forgot was a two door. I wanna know who's getting in the back because I'm driving.

"Diana do you want to sit in the front?" My mom asks her and Diana shakes her head.

"No thank you. I'll just stretch out in the back." She says and my mom puts the seat down for her. She climbs in the back and lays down with her back against the side of the car and her legs spread out.

"Sienna this is a stick" she tells me when she gets in and I look at her.

"Yeah, so?" I ask her.

"Girl what you know about driving a stick?" She asks me and I scoff.

"Yeah you just sit back and relax. I know what I'm doing" I say and she doesn't say anything after that. I turn the car on and start driving.

"You see that stop sign? Slow down" she says and I roll my eyes as I come to a stop.

"I don't need a copilot" I say back.

"I'm just making sure you know" she says and I sigh in annoyance.

She's gonna be the death of me.

I pick up my phone because I was gonna call Hendrix but my mom stops me.

"I know you not picking up your phone while you're trying to drive" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Alright then you call Hendrix" I say and she takes my phone and puts in the code. I'm surprised she can remember it.
She then clicks on Hendrix's number and the phone starts ringing. He immediately picks up.

"Si what's up?" He asks.

"I'm coming over there in a little. Is my mom's room still there?" I ask him.

"Sierra Santros room?" He asks back.

"Yeah" i say.

"Then yeah it's still here" he tell me.

"Oh we're coming then" I tell him.

"Alright bye" he says.

"Bye" I say then hang up. My mom puts the phone back in the cup holder.

We finally make it to the other house and we get out of the car. My mom puts the seat down and Diana makes her way out of the backseat. We walk into the house and we are greeted by the guards.

"Ms Sienna, Sierra, young lady" they say and we walk by them. Hendrix is sitting in the lobby.

"Hendrix" I call out his name and he looks up from his phone.

"Hey Sienna!" He yells and I mentally facepalm because why the fuck is he yelling. We can hear him fine.

"Hello Hendrix. So where is the room at?" I ask him and he gets up.

"Follow me" he says and starts walking. We follow him and I look back to see Diana waddling behind us.

She can't walk straight? Just side to side...? You see now if she wasn't pregnant I would say all my thoughts out loud. But I'm not gonna do that because I'm smart.

After following Hendrix for a while we finally reach a room. He goes to open the door but it's locked. He takes out the skeletons key and opens it. Inside it's a nice room, pink everywhere.

"Alright mom grab your clothes." I say and she goes to her closet and starts looking through it.

"Hendrix what does everyone even do here?" I ask him and he shrugs.