3.

As Erin and Martha meander toward breakfast, the black-haired Spaniard confidently lead the way along a charming cobblestone path that was flanked by pristine white sand and majestic palm trees, creating a serene atmosphere.

Seychelles truly were paradise.

As they leisurely stroll, a peculiar sight captures Martha's attention - a group of people, all dressed in identical outfits, entering the hotel's restaurant nestled by the water.

"See that group over there, hermana?" the Spaniard asks, pointing toward them while waiting for Erin, who's slightly trailing behind, gently massaging her temples in order not black out here and there.

"Yeah..." the blonde breathes, pausing, her voice hoarse, "What's the deal with them?"

"It's a football team on training camp. They arrived yesterday and plan to stay for a few more days," Martha explains, gesturing with her hands as they continue their walk, while the group of athletes disappear inside the restaurant.

Not particularly captivated by this tidbit of information, Erin simply shrugs, following her friend with her hands casually tucked into her pockets.

However, Martha's next revelation sparks a keen interest in the slender blonde.

"The woman you spent last night with..." the black-haired shares with enthusiastic intrigue, a smirk forming in her lips as she speaks, "she's one of them."

This unexpected disclosure prompts Erin to abruptly halt.

Oh.

"What?" the blonde asks, her eyebrows lifting and jaw ajar as she stops, turning toward the restaurant to catch a glimpse of the particular athlete.

The black-haired just chuckled, expressing her surprise that this captivating woman had been choosing her friend for a hookup. "It's not that you lack attractiveness, but-"

"Enough with the suspense, Martha," the blonde urged, leading the way towards the hotel's coastal restaurant, the rhythmic sound of the waves accompanying their conversation.

"She's a goddess, hermana," Martha marveled, her black hair catching the sunlight as she gently steered Erin up the stairs and towards the entrance.

"I'm not blind, you know," the slender blonde replied with a shrug, pushing the double doors open.

The stranger had truly embodied a goddess.

The memory of waking up to the gorgeous brunette, her athletic figure adorned in a white robe, was nothing short of breathtaking. The way she stood at the railing, the robe revealing her perfectly sun-kissed, irresistibly smooth skin under the sheer fabric.

Unfortunately, the blonde couldn't recall anything from the previous night.

Blackout.

Yet, the memories from this morning held tantalizing clues.

The brunette's intimate closeness, the trace of her warm fingertips pulling up the zipper of Erin's short, black dress, her captivating gaze that hinted a night that had been more than just heavenly - a steamy, passionate encounter.

And the way the athletic woman looked at her right before she left, the way those hazel eyes were sparkling in the morning sun.

The power those eyes held.

Lost in contemplation, Erin was abruptly brought back to reality as she collided with someone - a waiter carefully balancing a tray of freshly pressed orange juice.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry," the blonde gasped as the first glass tumbled from the tray.

The waiter struggled in vain to steady the tray, but the remaining glasses of freshly pressed orange juice cascaded down, shattering into a myriad of glistening fragments.