33.

random ramble: some chapters take five times as long as other ones (put one and one together and you'll know which ones i'm talking about). i mean you wouldn't want one of the characters to have a third hand all of a sudden, would you? whatever, friday is approaching, el clasico is approaching, spring is around the corner and I had a delicious cup of flat white from my favorite coffee roastery today. oh, before i forget: 🔞

enjoy. ☕️✍🏼

If Erin had been told an hour ago that she'd find herself in this situation, she wouldn't have considered it possible.

Besides never imagining to fall for Alexia at all, let alone visiting her at the training grounds of her home club, or losing control during her first visit there, she wouldn't have believed an attractive, athletic, sweaty woman like her would be this irresistible.

Well obviously, Erin couldn't resist her.

Unable to control herself or behave during her first visit here, the therapist now found herself pressed against the dark gray, ice cold tiles of the shower, scalding water cascading down upon her slender form, the air steamy all around.

"So naughty," a dominant voice murmured against the sensitive skin of her throat, sending shivers down her spine as tender lips hungrily dragged themselves to her collarbone. "How do you expect me to keep my focus..." the two time Ballon D'Or winner muttered, the sensation of her hands hot against the blondes flesh as they roamed up her sides, pinning Erin's slender form back against the cold wall "...when you have such dirty thoughts, mi niña."

Whether it was the recent workout, Erin visiting her in Barcelona, the allure of the environment, the thrill of being caught, the potent role of desire in a long-distance relationship, or something else that ignited Alexia's sudden dominance, the blonde couldn't put her finger on it.

"I was just speaking my mind," the therapist murmured, a soft whimper escaping her throat as she felt the captain's thigh press in between hers, the sensation overwhelming.

"Hmm," the two time Ballon D'Or winner purred, her breath hot against Erin's ear as she discarded her hair band, dropping the delicate material while steaming hot water trickled down her athletic form. "I want to hear more. What's on your mind?"

Nodding eagerly, the blonde's slender arms wound around Alexia's neck, Erin anchoring herself as she felt her knees getting weak with the sensation of the captain's strong thigh pressed between hers, igniting a friction that almost had her come undone without really being touched.

The friction felt good. So good.

Too good.

It felt much better than it was supposed to feel compared to all the other exciting ways the two time Ballon D'Or winner could choose to make her feel good.

Her fingers. Her tongue. Her favorite toy. Her-

"Use your mouth," the captain's firm, dominant voice sent tremors of anticipation through Erin, the heat between her legs brewing as the brunette urged her to voice her desires. "Be a good girl, tell me what you want, and you'll have it all. But if you don't tell..."

"Touch me," Erin's plea was louder than intended, and she could only hope no one would enter the room as she guided Alexia's hand down her body, her slender form craving the midfielder's touch. "Make me feel good."

"Oh, I will, mi niña," the captain's response was hoarse, and the gasp that escaped Erin's throat loud and needy in response, and she felt waves of arousal crashing over her as she heard the two time Ballon D'Or winner add, "I'll make sure to remember this very moment every time I step into this shower... remembering how soaking wet you were for me... are you wet, mi niña?"