21.

congratulations Spain 🇪🇸 and as promised chapter 21. enjoy ☕️✍🏼

As the day gracefully transitioned into evening, and as everyone had returned to their rooms and huts, a mesmerizing palette of purples and pinks painted the sky in soft hues, Erin found herself strolling along the cobblestone path nestled among swaying palm trees.

Soft beats of relaxing music wafted through the air, accompanying her every step, while her long dress swayed in rhythm, the delicate fabric caressing her pale skin, intertwining with the gentle rustle of palm fronds and the distant murmur of ocean waves.

The path led her towards the beach, where the spacious hut belonging to the two-time Ballon D'Or winner stood as a sanctuary against the backdrop of the shimmering sea.

With a sense of anticipation, Erin approached the hut and knocked on the door, taking a moment to adjust her hair and smooth out the fabric of her dress, making sure she looked perfect for the stunning brunette.

But despite knocking multiple times, a response from inside never came.

"Ale, are you there?" the blonde called out, growing puzzled as her repeated attempts went unanswered.

Stepping back, Erin retrieved her phone from her purse and began to dial Alexia's number, but just as she was about to send a message inquiring about her whereabouts while rounding the hut, a breathtaking scene unfolded before her eyes.

Her lips parted in astonishment as she beheld the majestic sight.

The beach lay before her in all its splendor, turquoise blue waters stretching into the distance, framed by sandy shores and towering palm trees.

Taking a step closer, the blonde sensed the way she gently sank into fine grains of golden sand, the beach soft beneath her bare feet.

And there, amidst the gorgeous scenery of the dreamlike beach, was a hammock swaying gently between two palm trees, with Alexia lounging in it, clad in nothing but a bikini.

The captain's bronzed, perfectly tanned skin bathed in the soft glow of twilight, her athletic silhouette outlined against the backdrop of the ocean's endless expanse.

The scene was surreal, like something out of a dream, and undoubtedly nothing short of enchanting.

This was heaven.

It was also the rhythmic snoring softly emanating from Alexia that only added to the surreal ambiance, blending with the soothing sounds of the waves lapping against the shore.

Unable to resist this enchanting sight, the therapist decided to capture the moment with her phone, preserving the divine beauty of the scene unfolding before her.

Such a breathtaking vista was truly a sight to behold, after all.

As Erin tucked her phone back into her purse, she silently vowed to etch the enchanting scene before her into her memory - a moment of tranquility she hoped to treasure without the looming threat of another blackout