22.

enjoy chapter 22 ✌🏼✌🏼
you've been warned ☕️✍🏼

At the sound of Alexia's response, a proud smirk curled on Erin's delicate lips as she dragged them down the captain's neck, her touch gentle yet tantalizing against the sensitive skin.

"Good," she murmured, her voice deep, laced with seduction.

Tracing her cold fingertips and nails down the midfielder's athletic front, the blonde couldn't help but admire the way Alexia's abs clenched at each and every touch, and the way her breath hitched whenever Erin's hands drew closer to the hem of her bikini.

"I don't know about you, but... I enjoy taking risks... although I must say, I thought of you as the cautious type," the blonde whispered mischievously, her lips teasingly brushing against Alexia's throat, causing a low, deep whimper to escape the captain's lips as the therapist continued, "Wouldn't it be quite the sight if your teammates caught wind of this... their captain getting spoiled on the beach... out in the open for all to see?"

In response, the athlete's hips moved slightly, a subtle buck upward as she tightened the firm grip around Erin's waist, pulling her closer as the blonde continued.

"Or maybe you don't care... and the risk of getting caught turns you on," the therapist whispered, the seductive tone in her voice sending shivers down Alexia's spine.

With each word, the athlete's chest rose and fell heavier, her thighs parting ever so slightly as Erin's cold fingertips drew closer to her bikini.

She needed this.

"You're stalling me, Bonita," was all the captain could think of, her mind dizzy with arousal as she tried to press her lips together, but she couldn't help it as she bit down on her bottom lip, anticipation coursing through her veins as Erin's fingertips neared the hem of the delicate fabric.

She really needed this.

"I'm just taking revenge for last night... remind me, how many times did you have me on the edge? Three times? Four?"

The blonde smirked as she slid her fingertips beneath the fabric, deliberately slow, before tracing her cold fingers through the athlete's folds.

Exhaling slowly, Erin's breath felt hot against Alexia's ear, eliciting a soft moan from the captain's lips.

"Oh baby, you're soaked," the blonde murmured, her voice dripping with desire.

With deliberate slowness, the therapist pushed the bikini aside, granting herself better access to the athlete's glistening wet center.

"You remember how many times, Ale? Or may I remind you?" she wondered, collecting some of the captain's arousal before gently dragging it up to her most sensitive spot, taking her time to draw delicate circles around it.

Even the slightest touch had the athlete moan, nails digging into Erin's smooth, pale skin revealed at the back of her dress.

"Five," the brunette whimpered, voice faint, her hips bucking upward in anticipation.

She couldn't help it.

She needed this.

But just as the midfielder anticipated more, Erin's hand was gone, leaving her longing for more as she repeated, a little louder, "Five. Five times."

"Exactly," the blonde affirmed, shifting her weight to sit up in the hammock, ensuring its stability as she dragged her cold fingertips, soaked in the athlete's arousal, up her toned stomach and, with a deep, sultry tone, she echoed Alexia's earlier words, "Five times."