39.

gonna add a song to my playlist.
good for you - selena gomez

enjoy ☕️✍🏼

An hour and a half later, the couple arrived at a club downtown, the location exclusively reserved for invited guests to revel in the victory over the Blues from London.

There were no endless queues, no entrance fees - just two imposing, muscular security guards stationed at the club's front door, meticulously checking the list of attendees, fully aware of the notable faces gracing the establishment that night.

And considering the bustling Catalan metropolis, renting out one of the few first class locations seemed like a wise decision.

Descending a few steps led the couple into a spacious room adorned with ambient lighting, an elegant bar, and a laid-back atmosphere. And while signs of revelry had yet to fully manifest, Erin couldn't help but take in these special surroundings as the two time Ballon D'Or winner guided her into the nightclub.

The captain had mentioned on their way there how this place held a special vibe, a vibe that promised an unforgettable evening.

An unforgettable night.

"Now I understand why you insisted on wearing a suit," the blonde muttered, her eyes scanning the room as more team members filtered in.

"I told you we wouldn't be overdressed, mi niña," the captain teased, her warm fingertips tracing gentle patterns on Erin's lower back, sending a shiver down her spine.

But it wasn't just Alexia's touch that ignited a spark within the blonde.

It was the effortless way her straightened, bleached hair cascaded over her strong shoulders. It was the way her makeup was tasteful but decent, enhancing her natural beauty without being excessive. It was the way her lips, tender and inviting, begged to be kissed as she subtly pursed them while surveying the room.

And above all, it was the way her sparkling hazel eyes, alert and alluring, locked onto Erin's moments before she guided them toward one of the lounge areas in the corner.

"You're going to be the death of me," the therapist murmured, her voice laden with desire as she admired the brunette's flawless features, before settling into the comfortable plush velvet of the green lounge chair.

Alexia was absolutely-

"Bonita?" the midfielder's voice snapped the blonde out of her reverie, the smirk playing on the captain's rose-colored lips indicating she had caught her staring.

"Um..." Erin's gaze shifted upward to meet Alexia's, "Yeah?"

"I asked what you'd like to drink. The night's on me, mi niña," the two-time Ballon d'Or winner smirked, twirling her credit card between her thumb and forefinger, a playful glint dancing in her hazel eyes.

"Oh," the blonde mumbled, her cheeks flushed as she realized she'd been zoning out. Again.

"I'll have a glass of wine, please."

"Whatever you'd like, mi niña. White wine it is," the midfielder beamed, offering a wink before gliding toward the bar, where a cluster of other players eagerly awaited their captain's presence.

Erin's eyes trailed Alexia's every movement as she crossed the room, her athletic figure clad in a suit that hugged every curve, exuding an air of confidence and power. The way the pitch black fabric draped over her strong shoulders, the subtle sheen of the material catching the soft glow of the ambient lighting, it was mesmerizing.