42.

enjoy 🙊☕️✍🏼

In just a matter of minutes, the blonde found herself nestled in the plush leather of the passenger seat inside her girlfriend's sports car.

The two time Ballon D'Or winner's focus remained fixed on the road ahead as she smoothly maneuvered through the city center, her demeanor poised, her posture erect, exuding an air of controlled confidence.

Her left hand calmly rested on the steering wheel, while her right hand lay languidly on the middle console, palm down, fingertips idly tracing invisible patterns.

"Are you... upset?" Erin ventured tentatively, her voice small as she spoke.

But the midfielder chose to respond with silence, the only sound filling the car the rhythmic tap of her fingers against the middle console, the faint clink of her ring punctuating the quiet interior.

Erin sensed the weight of the silence, an unfamiliar tension even though she knew the athlete was simply punishing her with it.

"So... you're not going to talk to me?" frustration tinged her voice as she let out a sigh, sinking back against the headrest, the comforting weight of Alexia's blazer still draped over her shoulders.

But she was denied an answer.

"To be honest, I don't feel guilty. All I wanted was to please you... and for you to please me," the therapist confessed, her gaze flickering between the road ahead and the stunningly beautiful, attractive woman to her left.

Yet, Alexia's silence persisted, prompting Erin to seek out alternative methods to capture her attention.

Reaching forward, the blonde activated the car's radio, the vehicle seamlessly syncing to the midfielder's Spotify account and filling the air with a curated playlist.

With a curious tilt of her head, she leaned closer to the touchscreen, scrolling through the predominantly Spanish playlist until she stumbled upon a track whose title intrigued her.

"Ah, Rosalía and... Bad Bunny," Erin murmured, her interest sparked as she selected the song, reading the title slowly. "La Noche De Anoche... that means..."

As she pondered the translation, hoping her girlfriend might assist with her limited Spanish vocabulary, the therapist observed the subtle clench of Alexia's jaw as the lyrics commenced.

Despite her efforts to engage, the captain maintained her silence, leaving Erin to grapple with the unanswered tension lingering between them.

How did she do that?

Swaying her head to the pulsing beat, Erin softly mouthed the lyrics without knowing them, surrendering to the music's rhythm as she sank deeper into her seat.

The lingering heat, undeniably sparked by Alexia, continued to pulse through her, reigniting the desire that had been brewing within her all evening.

Acting on instinct, the therapist leaned forward, her fingers gliding over the control panel to activate the air conditioning.

"Feels a bit warm in here, doesn't it?" she remarked, casting a glance at her girlfriend, her voice laced with subtle suggestion as she adjusted the temperature, "Mind if I adjust your side as well?"

Her hand hovered over the adjacent controls, poised to offer relief from the stifling heat, "That is, unless you're perfectly comfortable as you are?"

With a subdued exhale, Alexia reached out, making her own adjustments to the temperature settings before returning her hand to its place on the middle console.