15.

a few songs that inspire while writing (super random I know)

🎵 lose control - teddy swims
🎵 paradise - kupla, mirage
🎵 make out with a stranger - emeline
🎵 react - ella henderson
🎵 i need - wilkinson
🎵 pocahontas - annenmaykantereit
🎵 ich will nur das du weißt - sdp, adel tawil
🎵 liebst du mich - sido
🎵 schwarz - lea, casper
🎵 alaska - casper

Pausing for a fleeting moment, Erin's eyes fluttered open, capturing the essence of Alexia's gaze. In the dimly lit room, the captain's hazel eyes glimmered, their wide, pitch black pupils dilated with anticipation, reflecting the soft glow of the moonlight seeping through the window.

The power those eyes held.

Taking a moment to look into each others eyes, Alexia's warm fingertips wandered beneath Erin's dress, the warmth of her touch a stark contrast against the blonde's cool skin, each caress sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

The power that touch held.

Drawing closer once more, delicate lips hovered against the captains perfectly tanned skin, "I'm so glad we didn't... last night," Erin murmured, her voice barely above a whisper.

Alexia's lips curved into a tender smile as she nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad too, Bonita" she whispered, her voice tinged with sincerity as she caressed Erin's cheek, her fingertips tracing delicate patterns along the curve of her jawline.

With a gentle tug, the captain's warm fingertips curled around the hem of Erin's dress, slowly inching it upward.

As delicate lips immediately found their way back to her neck, Alexia couldn't suppress a moan of pleasure, her warm palms roaming up and down the blonde's bare thighs.

"I'll take that as a yes to continue?" Erin whispered, her voice barely above a soft murmur as she brushed the midfielder's bleached hair out of the way.

Alexia's nod was almost imperceptible, but it was enough to send a rush of heat coursing through Erin's veins.

"Please," she murmured, her voice hoarse with desire, the single word carrying an undercurrent of longing that stirred something deep within the blonde.

The power that word held.

Shifting her weight, the blond straddled the captain's left thigh, a playful smirk dancing on her delicate lips as she lowered herself onto the muscle. "I didn't think you'd let me take the lead," she teased, her voice laced with playful amusement.

Alexia's response was a low, throaty moan, already too lost in the moment to offer a coherent reply as she felt the slender woman's body grind against her.

Moaning softly at the sensation, the two time Ballon D'Or winner felt her arousal building, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps as desire pulsed through her veins.

"I'm surprised you thought about that at all," she managed to murmur, her hands roaming over Erin's back, urging her closer.

Chuckling softly, the blonde's cold fingers deftly worked on the buttons of Alexia's blouse as she breathed, "I woke up thinking we had the most amazing sex I don't remember... of course I thought that through."

With a tantalizing smirk, ice cold fingertips pushed the white fabric off Alexia's strong shoulders, helping the athlete discard the blouse, leaving the captain clad only in her bra and jeans.

"Wow," the blonde breathed, her gaze tracing the contours of the brunette's athletic form as she admired Alexia's figure, lingering on the defined muscles of her abdomen.