40.

random ramble: this one got way too long so i decided to split this chapter up. 40 and 41 are one of my favorites now 👀 also, i'm exhausted by all the transfers of European players to the United States. i don't want that. i don't want them there. i want them here in Europe so i can watch their games at a normal time.

now grab a cup of coffee, or a drink, close the door, and enjoy. ☕️✍🏼

And upon hearing her girlfriend utter that word, after being bestowed with such a title - good - Erin couldn't fathom how she would endure the rest of the evening.

Swallowing hard, the therapist felt her lips quiver as she watched Alexia rise from her seat, the two-time Ballon d'Or winner adjusting the blazer draped effortlessly over her strong shoulders.

Each and every movement of the captain's hands had the blondes mouth water, her excitement building with each graceful gesture. From the veins coursing beneath Alexia's perfectly tanned skin to the elegant movements of her fingers as they deftly undid the button of her blazer.

Everything about her was undeniably captivating.

Everything.

"Stand," came the simple command that snapped Erin's attention back to the present, her gaze darting up to meet the intense stare of Alexia's pitch black eyes.

Unable to move, the blonde's cold fingertips dug into the smooth velvet of the green lounge, her body tensed with anticipation. She neither realized she hadn't responded, nor had she released the breath she'd been holding for a while.

"Did you not hear me?" the captain's firm voice resonated, and the subtle curl of her finger, a silent command for her girlfriend to rise and approach, was a gesture Erin had never witnessed from Alexia before.

In that moment, the athlete's presence felt even more commanding, more dominant, and if Erin had struggled to imagine enduring another hour in this nightclub, she now feared that hour had dwindled to mere minutes.

Speech eluded her as she silently complied with Alexia's directive, slowly rising to her feet.

"Good girl," the brunette praised her softly, a satisfied smile curling on her rose-colored lips.

With the effect of the praise sinking in, the blonde felt her knees weaken. The lingering sensation of the captain's touch along her scalp, and the undeniable slickness she suddenly felt between her thighs didn't escape her notice as she stood.

Realizing how effortlessly the two-time Ballon d'Or winner could arouse her with simple words and gestures, Erin felt a rush of heat flood her cheeks as her gaze dropped to the floor, the weight of that realization settling upon her.

It wasn't embarrassment she felt - far from it.

She felt rather... stunned.

"I feel like going home," the blonde mumbled, her breath hitching as she sensed the warm pressure of Alexia's hand against the bare expanse her dress revealed on her lower back, fingers tracing a tantalizing, dangerously slow path up her spine until settling at the nape of her neck.

"Hm, and why's that, mi niña?" Alexia wondered, furrowing an eyebrow as she tilted her head to the side. "We can't leave just yet. We've barely arrived, no? It would be rather rude to leave already."

She knew exactly what she was doing, every touch calculated, every gesture deliberate.

And as she felt the tension ripple through Erin's body beneath her fingertips, she allowed her nails to graze lightly against the sensitive skin of the back of her girlfriend's neck, aware of the heightened response it evoked.