60

After two fun filled but physically exhausting days, the Jonas Brothers had finally wrapped up their music video. As soon as Anthony clapped his hands together and called cut, the whole room burst into cheers.

Hugs immediately went around the room, as everyone congratulated each other, smiles on their faces. Dani and Priyanka squealed as they rushed over to hug Emmie.

"Aren't you just so proud of them?!" Priyanka gushed with a wide smile on her face, "They're finally following their dreams once again."

"Kev seems happy." Dani nodded, gesturing to where her husband held Joe in a hug, patting his back with enthusiasm.

They pulled away after a while, smiles plastered on their faces as they made their way towards the girls.

"That's a wrap!" Kevin cheered for one of the many times within those five minutes.

Joe smiled as his arm snaked around Emmie's waist, and she couldn't help but admire his second outfit of that day. It was a simple but sleek black suit, which softly complimented his curls.

Emmie tried not to make it obvious that she was constantly looking at him, and how good he pulled off the suit- but of course Joe noticed. He could feel her eyes on him as he smirked to himself in amusement.

Anthony broke the happy chatter as he approached them, a cheerful smile on his face.

"Feel free to change out of your outfits," He gestured, "I know it's been a long day, and you'd probably like to wear something more comfortable."

"Oh I don't know." Joe shrugged, "I quite like this suit." He patted the tight material, "I think I like the attention."

Emmie didn't miss the way his eyes traveled down to hers and she immediately knew she had been caught out. He shot her a quick smirk as the others let out a few quiet chuckles.

She shook her head with a small smile, breaking eye contact as she diverted her focus to Dani and Priyanka, who were happily chatting about exploring London before they left.

"Wouldn't it be fun?" Priyanka smiled, nodding eagerly as she glanced at the two girls. "I heard they have a really fancy spa just around the corner from our hotel."

"We should have another girls day!" Dani suggested, "Get away from the boys tomorrow, for a few hours."

A small giggle left her lips as Kevin' mouth dropped in shock.

"You dont like spending time with us?" He quizzed sarcastically, frowning at her as she laughed again.

"I just think we deserve some girl time." She smiled, trying to change the subject, "Why don't the three of you hang out too? Spend some time away from us?"

"But I've been hanging out with them since we were kids.." Kevin made a point, in which Joe and Nick nodded along.

"It's a date." Emmie interrupted with a smile on her face. Dani grinned as Priyanka clapped her hands together excitedly.

"What about me?" Joe chased after her as Emmie began to make her way back over to the trailers, ready to change into something more casual.

She smiled to herself, hearing his footsteps close behind.

"Do you want to come to the spa too?" She giggled turning around to face him, once the trailer door had shut behind them. She began to take out the clips that held her hair back, brushing her fingers through her curls as they fell out of the tight style they had been pulled into.

Joe's face visibly cringed at thought, making her laugh once more.

"I'd rather not.." He mumbled, "Manicures and face masks don't intrigue me very much."