65

April and May quickly faded into early June, and the album had finally been complete

April and May quickly faded into early June, and the album had finally been complete. The three brothers were no more than ecstatic after such a positive response they had received from their music video. It had been nothing but love and joy since the release, and their main focus would now be on the rest of the album. A month after Sucker, they had released their second single from their album- Cool'. Another song that would bring a newer sound to their band. Something completely different to their older albums.

The boys had also debated bringing back live performances, which ended in a decision of going on tour during the summer. They had yet to confirm anything to the fans, but so far they were overjoyed with how well the band had been working for them, and were busy finalising any dates they wanted to add.

June 6th. The night before the release of Happiness Begins. The six friends were busy preparing for a small gathering the girls had planned just under a week in advance. They had rented out an open plan complex for them to spend the night, although they weren't even sure why, when they could've just cleared out one of the brothers' apartments. But, any excuse for a celebration.

The main lounge area was dimly lit, surrounded with baby blue and white streamer, balloons and confetti, to match the colour palette of their album cover. The boys had gone out of their way to supply multiple different variations of alcohol, the stash standing along the side of the kitchen counter. It was definitely going to be a night to remember.

The boys had been gone a few hours, needing to run a few more last minute checks with their manager and producers. Although the album was complete, they had to make sure everything was perfect, and needed to make sure each of them knew exactly how the release was going to work.

Emmie, Priyanka and Danielle set to work, finishing up any decorations that would complete the area. From what they had known, it was just going to be a small gathering- except it was more than that. It was a celebration of how far they had come over the past year. How much they had managed to achieve. And just how proud everyone was.

The girls had always admired how hardworking and motivated the boys had stayed, throughout the entire process of bringing the band back- so they wanted that to show within everything they had organised.

"Doesn't it look amazing?" Priyanka beamed, smiling as she glanced around the room at all of their hard work. "The boys are going to love it."

"It's amazing to see how much they've grown already." Dani nodded, wandering into the kitchen to reorganise the drinks, "You think we should get ready yet?"

"Being a little early wouldn't hurt." Emmie shrugged with a grin.

Although it was only a small gathering for the boys and their closest friends, the girls decided they wanted to dress the part and chose 
to match their outfits to the album theme.

They crowded in one of the empty bedrooms, makeup and hair accessories thrown across the small dresser. Emmie's eyes travelled over to the small satin blue dress that hung on the door, unable to help the smile that appeared on her face at the thought of wearing it later that night.