Chapter no.1: I Choose You part 1

If you have a dollar to spare or you like my work and want to support me.

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

Why is this here? Because I enjoy writing, and some people seem to enjoy my jumbled ramblings on other sites like Royal Road and Webnovel enough to donate towards them. That seems wild to me, but it's not my place to dictate what people can and cannot like, eh? Take note. Under no circumstance will I hold fanwork hostage behind a paywall. I am grateful for anyone who wishes to support me, and I WILL NOT ever delay anything because I feel like I'm not being paid enough. I've seen people lose themselves to that big-fish, small-pond egomania and it's ugly.

If you have a dollar and you want to support me, you can; if not then that's is absolutely fine but please join me on discord, I would love to talk to anyone.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin Kevin, a fifteen-year-old teenage boy with black hair and brown eyes, sat on the couch in the living room of his suburban home, wearing a simple black shirt and blue pants. The television screen flickered with images of Pokemon battling against each other in a colorful world filled with magical creatures. As he watched, Austin's face contorted with frustration.

"Oh, come on, that's nonsense!" he grumbled, his voice filled with indignation. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands, as he watched his favorite Pokemon, Pikachu, losing against a rookie Snivy. Austin couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"How the heck can Pikachu lose against a rookie Snivy, the Pokemon who defeated a Regice and held his own against a Latios?" he exclaimed, incredulous. "Yes, his electric attacks were gone, but he could have utilized Iron Tail to launch that snake!"

Austin had always been a huge fan of the Pokemon Anime, but lately, he found himself getting more and more frustrated with the show. There was a period when Ash only took Pikachu to Hoenn and didn't use any of his other Pokemon for one episode except for Bulbasaur, before doing it again in Sinnoh.

He shook his head in disbelief and switched the TV off, muttering to himself. "Anyone could do a better job." Austin grimaced as he turned away and put on his headphones to listen to music.

The room was quiet, the only sound being the soft strains of music emanating from Austin's headphones. The air was still, and the only light in the room came from the flickering of a nearby lamp. 

As Austin sat there, lost in thought, he couldn't help but think about the Black and White Series of the Pokemon Anime. He thought about how much better it could've been if they had retained the growth that Ash made in Diamond and Pearl. They could've done a lot more with him if he'd taken more than Pikachu. That was a complete and utter farce.

Austin Kevin's eyes began to droop as he listened to the pulsing beat of the music. The rhythm seemed to match the pounding of his heart as he reflected on his frustrations with the Pokemon Anime.

Despite his initial excitement, Austin noticed that he was exhausted only a minute into the song. It was strange, as he had just been exuberant, lost in the music's driving beat. But now, as he sat there, his body felt heavy, as if he had been carrying a great weight on his shoulders.

He let out a deep yawn, feeling his eyes grow heavy. The air around him seemed to thicken, and his thoughts grew muddled as he fought to stay awake. It was as if a dark fog had descended upon him, wrapping him in its tendrils and pulling him down into a deep slumber.