Chapter no.40 Kitty

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Everyone had wide eyes as they walked in, showing that a Butterfree and Beedrill were sparring in mid-air while Rattata's were jumping and running around each other and he had a Machop and some Bellsprout training in the background.

All of them were wearing harnesses on their bodies, much to everyone's surprise.

"This is how you train them?" Misty asked at seeing it.

"Yup, I want them to succeed so I don't hold anything back and they become stronger as a result," AJ said with a nod.

"They're in pretty good shape, what type of Pokemon food do you give them?" Brock asked as he saw how they all trained.

"My very own recipe," AJ said opening a cabinet to show rows upon rows of Pokemon food. "To get the results we want I have to carefully monitor their diets, of course, the recipe is secret."

"Well, of course, I make my Pokemon food too," Brock said as he sent his Pokemon out causing AJ to look at them before giving a nod.

"You care for them and they're strong," AJ commented on seeing them before looking at the others. "So far, you saw my Pokemon, can I see all of yours?"

Misty and Yellow looked at each other before sending their Pokemon out.

Staryu, Starmie, and Dody all cried out as they came out of the Pokeballs, while Kitty squirmed back towards Dody.

"The two Water Pokemon are tough, but these three are still lacking," AJ said seeing Yellow's Pokemon before frowning. "How long have you had this Weedle?"

"Two Months," Yellow said causing AJ to raise a brow.

"That long and she's still a Weedle? They usually evolve after a week or two." AJ commented with a raised brow.

"Yeah, we haven't exactly figured that out either," Austin said he and Brock were worried about that themselves.

"Okay, Ash right?" AJ looked at him. "Now let me see your Pokemon since we've had our battle."

Austin gave a nod as he sent his team out, although he hesitated on Fearow.

Everyone cried out as they were released, all of them tired except for Scyther as Pikachu jumped off of Austin's shoulder and ran out with them.

AJ gave a nod. "They're all pretty well trained-." He began before stopping in surprise at the Scyther who glared at him. "Wait, I know this Scyther!"

That caught everyone's attention. "You do?" Austin asked in surprise.

"Yeah, it belonged to that Paul kid who battled me, the only Pokemon of his I was able to take down was his Scyther," AJ said causing Scyther to snarl. "But I'm confused why didn't you try to use him in our battle?"

"I recently caught him and I promised Scyther I wouldn't use him for a battle unless he wanted to fight," Austin said with a smile before he frowned. ' I knew it, that Scyther did indeed belong to Paul .'

Fearow who never met Scyther cried as Scyther brandished his blades.

"Whoa, no fighting you two," Austin said a little worried.

"That Fearow is a handful," AJ commented with a raised brow. "How long have you had it?"

"Since my first day as a trainer, he stopped listening when he evolved," Austin said with some sadness in his tone.