Chapter no.90 The power of Electric Types

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Thunderbolt!" The surge didn't waste any time with the attack erupting from the Electivire.

"Dodge with Quick Attack," Raticate barely got out of the way with the arena being scorched and became a blur until she was right behind Electivire. "Hyper Fang-."

"Grab it with your tail." At Surge's order, Electivire's tail wrapped around Raticate's midsection and pulled her off the ground. "Now Thunder!"

Austin paled drastically at hearing that as Surge didn't seem to be holding back at all with this one and he panicked. "Quick Ice Beam!" He called out, praying that it would work.

Thankfully, the Ice Beam came faster than Thunder as the latter had to take a few seconds to charge and the close-range ice attack disrupted the Electivire's concentration causing him to let Raticate go as the tawny-colored rat made some distance.

"Heh smart." Surge had a grin on his face. "Alright, Electric Terrain."

"Electric what?!" Austin asked not knowing what that was right as Electivire slammed an electric fist into the ground.

"Not good, Ash is really at a disadvantage," Brock noted his arms crossed at seeing this. "Now all of Surge's electric attacks are extremely powerful."

"How powerful are we talking?" Misty asked a bit hesitantly.

"Enough to where a Nuzzle can take down a Gyarados."

On hearing Brock's answer, Yellow was a bit worried. "So if Surge uses Thunder again?"

"That would be it for Raticate," Misty answered this time.

"I have to say, Ash, you have made this a fun battle but this is where it all ends," Surge stated to him giving a vicious smirk. "Think you can win this one?"

Austin's mind was in overdrive, trying to think of what Electric Terrain could do and what his options were, especially when he saw that the electricity was affecting Raticate a bit.

"Electivire finish this with Discharge!" Surge ordered with the smell of ozone appearing in the air due to the enhanced field.

Eyes widening, Austin did the only thing he could think of. "Quick use Sucker Punch!"

Due to the power of the attack, Raticate's speed was increased as she shot in, slamming into the Electivire and quickly used Hyper Fang causing critical damage to the Electivire who stumbled in shock.

Austin didn't let up, no longer thinking this of a Gym Battle but wanted to do anything to ensure this next attack wouldn't hit. "Iron Tail across the face!"

Raticate spun around, slamming her tail right into the Electivire but Surge had enough. "Use Brick Break to get some room."

The fighting type move slammed into Raticate before she could even react and she was sent flying across the field, kicking up dust.

Despite only being hit once by the Electivire, Austin could see how powerful the move was with Raticate having trouble keeping awake as she pushed herself up with Electivire panting, not out but injured.

"Thunderbolt." The surge gave the Raticate a look of slight respect right as the blast hit Raticate sending her flying until she hit the wall and fell over pretty burnt from the attack.