Chapter no.93 One sided Domination

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

'Field Advantage?' Austin thought his eyes widening when he remembered various times his Pokemon were strong in certain locations.

When they were lost, Bulbasaur showed a lot of strength in the forests along with Squirtle and Krabby being stronger on the beach. Plus Pikachu was able to fight a lot more effectively inside Surge's Gym with all the electricity surging around him.

Austin could remember some other times when it happened now that he could think about it.

AJ's Arena made his Rhyhorn, Primeape, and Sandshrew stronger, and didn't Zubat's Supersonic seem stronger inside of Mt. Moon with how it echoed around them?

All of those times and he never noticed it?!

It just shows how much he still has left to learn.

Paul's voice brought Austin back to the battle at hand. "Head Smash!"

Eyes widening at the Rock Move, Austin quickly refocused on the battle, knowing that he was at a severe advantage here. "Use Aerial Ace to get away."

Energy surrounded Nidorino as it ran full speed towards the Scyther who used his ears to hear where the Nidorino was and to avoid him by using Aerial Ace to zip past the purple Pokemon.

Paul didn't look too bothered when he gave his next order. "Toxic Spikes."

Nidorino cried when purple energy shot from the spikes on his back, landing on the field.

"Aw man, I hate this move," Austin said, clearly remembering when that was used against Ash.

"That's not good, now any of Ash's Pokemon will be poisoned when he has to switch," Brock said with a grim look at seeing the different fighting styles between both trainers. "Not only that but from what Paul's saying he might only be using Pokemon that can use Ground or Rock moves in this battle putting Ash in a bad spot."

"He's practically leading Ash on in this fight." Misty agreed to sound worried for Ash's team.

"Ash can turn this around," Yellow said knowing that Austin always managed to get out of tight spots before.

"He can, but he'll have to think outside of the box here." Brock agreed.

"I think I have your strategy figured out, you try and power up your Pokemon before going in for a hit and run technique," Paul looked at Austin who was going over all of Scyther's current moves in his head. "Not a bad strategy for a rookie but still easy to beat."

"Razor Wind," Austin whispered so Paul wouldn't hear but Scyther picked it up and began to charge the attack.

Paul however caught onto that from how still Scyther was being. "Thunderbolt." Electricity surged from Nidorino right at Scyther who shot the Razor Wind but the electric attack went right through it, blasting Scyther until he was on the ground struggling to remain conscious. "Still as pathetic as I remember."

Scyther could only narrow his eyes before he collapsed.

"Scyther is unable to battle," Brock called out at seeing that. "The first round goes to Paul and his Nidorino."

Austin sighed and returned Scyther. "You did great Scyther, I should've been able to think about the Field along with your attacks." He said putting the ball up before taking Squirtle's Pokeball out, seeing that Paul just returned the Nidorino. "Not even going to congratulate him?"

"Why would I do that when all he did was beat that weakling of a Pokemon?" Paul asked earning a glare from Austin before he sent out his next Pokemon. "Magmar, Standby for Battle!"

"Squirtle your time to shine!" Austin sent out the Tiny-Shell Pokemon right as Magmar appeared on the field roaring a flame design on its midsection separating into two colors with red scale-like arms and a yellow tail.

"Squirt!" Squirtle landed on the field, ready to fight only to grimace as purple energy surged through him.

Paul kept quiet with his arms crossed while both Pokemon had a stare-off, although he did raise a questionable brow at the sunglasses Squirtle seemed to be wearing.

'Just like when he fought Ash, he's waiting for me to make the first move.' Austin realized.

' He has some tricks up his sleeves .'

Deciding to go on the defensive, Austin got ready. "Use Withdraw."

Squirtle gave a nod and retreated into his shell which was now glowing to raise his defense.

"Sunny Day," Paul ordered with Magmar rearing his head to shoot into the sky, the clear daylight turning harsh.

It was only seconds before sweat began to drip down Austin's face from the heat of the day along with the heat that the Magmar was portraying, now knowing he was really at a disadvantage.

He should look into teaching Squirtle Rain Dance.

Squirtle eventually came out of his shell, looking annoyed by the heat, right as Paul gave an order for Mach Punch, the Magmar shooting at him with heightened speed.

Austin barely gave the order in time. "Protect!"

A dome of energy surrounded Squirtle that Magmar slammed into, barely being pushed back for the counterattack.

"Aura Sphere!"

That caught Paul off guard when a sphere of bluish energy formed in Squirtle's hand before it slammed into Magmar, sending him back.

"Quick follow up with Water Gun!"

"Tle!" Squirtle shot a jet of water, although it looked weakened due to the sun.

Magmar easily dodged it, firing a Smokescreen to cover his movements, leaving Squirtle wary in the smoke cloud, wincing as purple energy surged through him again.

"Thunderpunch." Squirtle barely had any warning when Magmar shot through the smoke, slamming an electric fist into his soft stomach, and sending Squirtle flying back across the field.

Squirtle shakily pushed himself up, breathing heavily while Magmar looked just fine.

'This is nuts.' Austin thought in a bit of a panic.

This wasn't a battle, it was a curb stomp.

"Ash focus," Brock called bringing Austin back to reality right when Magmar was doing a Body Slam.