Chapter no.95 On Another Level

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Quick Attack," Austin ordered with Pikachu moving in a blur across the ice, around the Grotle who turned his head from side to side right when Pikachu slammed into him before retreating.

Paul looked a bit surprised by the change of tactics with starting offensive rather than defensive but he quickly shook it off and changed tactics himself. "Curse."

Grotle began to glow red as he lost his speed, but his attack and defense were rising, something that Austin noticed.

"Use Thunderbolt."

"Chu!" Pikachu gathered the needed electricity before firing it at Grotle, the energy sending him back a bit.

Austin gave a grin.

Just because Curse raised the Defense, doesn't mean it raised the Special Defense.

Paul frowned, seeing how strong this Pikachu was from that electric attack doing damage to Grotle, and got on the offensive.

"Leaf Storm." He ordered with Grotle giving a cry, the leaves surging off of him as they fired at Pikachu who crouched and got ready.

"Counter-Shield."

Pikachu jumped, landing on his back to spin around with electricity surging off of him, the ice making him go a bit faster as the Counter-Shield blocked the Leaf Storm.

Paul quickly switched tactics by ordering a Sand Tomb that Austin dodged with Agility.

Pikachu slid across the ice, delivering an uppercut of an Iron Tail, making Grotle stumble back but it left him open to a Razor Leaf, the attack cutting into his fur and sending him flying into an iced rock.

" Pikachu use Electro Ball." He ordered considering how Pikachu outclassed Grotle in terms of Speed.

As Pikachu launched into the air, Paul reacted. "Leech Seed, follow with Seed Bomb."

Pikachu barely reacted when the first one hit him, the vines wrapped around him while he charged the Electro Ball, but he fired it at the same time as the Seed Bomb creating an explosion that destroyed some of the ice.

"Man we're destroying the environment here," Austin commented with a bead of sweat on the back of his head while Pikachu cringed when energy was sapped from him looking dirty from the explosion while Grotle looked to be glowing. "Oh crap, he's using Synthesis."

Seeing as how Grotle was at full Health now, Paul smirked with Pikachu panting but he kept his guard up.

Overconfidence was how Magmar lost and he wasn't going to lose this time.

'We need a plan.'  Just as the thought formed Austin's eyes widened at a sudden inspiration.

" Iron Tail on the ground."

Paul tensed, not knowing what to expect when Pikachu cried, slamming the steel move into the ground to bring a couple of baseball-sized ice shards into the air.

"Now launch them with Thunderbolt."

"CHUUU!" Pikachu shot at the shards, charging them with electricity to fire at Grotle, making an improvised electric-charged ice shard.

Grotle cried out when they slammed into him, sending him rolling, but he got back up, his defensive capabilities keeping him in the fight.

"We really should write that one down," Austin said liking the move.