Chapter no.39 The Unofficial Gym part 3

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AJ sent out his third Pokemon.

It was Sandshrew.

"Careful Pidgeotto," Austin said on the cautious side now. "Just because ground types don't affect flying doesn't mean he might not have anything that can hurt you."

Pidgeotto gave a nod as AJ smirked and cracked his whip.

Sandshrew moved without AJ saying anything.

'Right, control's Sandshrew with a crack of his whip.' Austin thought as Sandshrew shot into the air in a ball.

"Quick Attack to dodge," Austin called out as Pidgeotto blurred to another part of the field as Sandshrew missed. "Now Steel Wing!"

AJ just cracked his whip again as Sandshrew landed and he uncurled as Pidgeotto shot in with her wings glowing. "Rock Slide!"

Austin's eyes widened. "Pidgeotto get out of there-." But he was too late as Sandshrew gave a cry and slammed his paws on the ground, the rocks shooting out and slamming into Pidgeotto knocking her out.

"I'll admit you're better than the other chumps that I face," AJ said with a smirk. "Usually they can never make it past my first Pokemon, but you're still a chump."

Giving a glare, Austin returned Pidgeotto. "You did a great job Pidgeotto, take a rest."

With that, he sent Raticate back out who looked tired but still ready to fight.

'Hopefully, Raticate can knock Sandshrew out so Pikachu won't have to face him.' Austin thought with a calculating look. 'Pikachu might stand a chance with Sword Strike, but he would still be at a disadvantage against the ground moves. Then there is Clefairy but he might be in trouble if sandshrew has a steel-type move. '

AJ cracked his whip again as Sandshrew shot in, his arms glowing.

'Brick Break.' Austin thought remembering how Scyther used that move.

"Wait for it," Austin said seeing how Sandshrew was moving. "Wait… Now!"

"Quick Attack to jump over him and use Hyper Fang!" Austin ordered as Raticate barely dodged by using the speed to jump high into the air as Sandshrew slammed the Brick Break into the ground before she shot in, using her fangs to clamp onto the Sandshrew.

'Rattata's can break stone with their fangs, Raticates are probably overkilling right now.' Austin thought as Sandshrew was doing everything, trying to get Raticate to let go.

"Now Sucker Punch!"

All Sandshrew saw was a blur before he was sent flying back, but he still got up.

"Attract-."

"Not this time!" AJ cracked his whip as Sandshrew dug into the ground.

"Follow with Burrow!" Austin ordered as Raticate dug as well and both of them were silent as they waited for their Pokemon to come out.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they both came out with Raticate hanging off of Sandshrew's tail with her fangs, only for Sandshrew to use that to his advantage and spin around, slamming Raticate against the ground causing her to cry out in pain before a Brick Break slammed right across her face knocking her out.