Chapter no.123 Volt Tackle

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
"Pikachu, are you alright? " Austin exclaimed in worry as Pikachu got up from the stones.

'That speed is a problem, what should I do ? '

"Arcanine, use flamethrower !"

"Thunderbolt !"

The two attacks met in the middle as a bright light engulfed the battlefield

"Use flare blitz."

Arcanine used its sense of smell to launch itself at the disoriented Pikachu causing Austin to panic as he yelled.

"Pikachu, use discharge ."

"Endure it and use Earthquake on Pikachu, face-first," Ken commanded.

Just as the trainer expected, Arcanine was able to bear through the power of discharge as it raised his paws to execute Earthquake.

"Get on with it, boy. Your Pikachu is weak," Ken sneered. "Take him back and send something that could stand against Arcanine for a change."

Austin gritted his teeth before taking a deep breath.

He needed to calm down and not let his opponents' words get to him.

In anger, you always make foolish decisions.

" Quick Attack! "

Ken snorted as Pikachu formed a distance between itself and Arcanine who brought its paws towards the ground.

The entire battlefield shook with the Earthquake attack but Pikachu was completely fine as he executed a perfect Magnetic Rise.

"Pikachu-?" Austin called out. "I trust you buddy, but can you continue?"

Pikachu didn't reply as it looked towards the clouds. Even its trainer had doubts about its ability to defeat this fire type. He would not stand this. He left his colony so that it could see the world when he found himself at Oak's lab captured, he had been angry when he was given to his trainer but now he knew that his partner was unlike any human had encountered before. After his battle in Vermilion Gym, he had set a goal of becoming the strongest of its kind, and no one would stop it.

Pikachu's side glanced at Austin with a glance and a nod.

An idea popped into Austin's head as he signaled something to Pikachu with his hands.

Pikachu immediately covered the entire terrain in a dome of electricity.

This was a move, he had been working on with Pikachu after the Vermilion Gym.

With Electric Terrain set up, Austin and Pikachu waited for the perfect opportunity to strike as the clouds parted.

" Discharge ! "

"Arcanine, use eruption "

Arcanine tried to open its jaws but Pikachu's attack landed first.

Discharges of electricity spread throughout its body showed that it was paralyzed.

" Flash clone! "

" Pika! Pika! Pika! Pika! "

Thousands of copies of Pikachu swirled around Arcanine confusing it as it tried to find Pikachu with its sense of smell but it couldn't

" Eruption !" Ken stressed, hoping that his most powerful move would take out the electric mouse Pokémon.

Arcanine's Maine was engulfed by flame as a wave of flames engulfed the entire battlefield.