Chapter no.61 Mysteries

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Leroy Kevin sighed as he was sitting in a chair next to a bed while he heard arguing outside of the room.

It has been a hell of a few months for the Kevin Family when they all came home, the parents from work while Leroy was coming back from the Skatepark.

When it was quiet, they checked Austin's room to see him passed out on his bed looking to be asleep.

But it was when they tried waking him that they found out there was a problem so they rushed him to the hospital to find out that he was in a coma.

Since then, Leroy has been coming in every day whenever he could, hoping that it was the day his little brother would open his eyes.

Leroy would pass the time, talking to him as if he could still hear him, saying how some people were asking how he was and saying that some of the other kids at school were worried about him.

"Come on Austin, wake up," Leroy said looking at the unconscious body as the heart monitor was still beating showing that he was alive still. "Please."

The door opened to show an older man in his late forties coming in, dressed in a blue dress shirt and slacks. "Any change?" Mr. Kevin asked his oldest son who shook his head.

"I thought I saw him twitch, but I imagined it," Leroy answered him with a forlorn sigh.

"Your mother is in talking with the doctor, do you want to get something to eat?" Mr. Kevin asked to hope that Leroy would say yes because the young man has rarely eaten since they found Austin like that.

"I want to but-." Leroy looked back at Austin.

"If there's any change I'll call for you." Mr. Kevin promised as he looked at his youngest son in worry, his hand on his oldest shoulder. "Now get something to eat."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Alright, Charmander use ember on Oddish," Austin ordered as he was doing a double battle with Charmander and Bulbasaur against Yellow and Misty. "Bulbasaur, Razor Leaf on Start."

The fire lizard shot a barrage of extremely small embers at the small weed Pokemon who ducked and dodged around them while Bulbasaur was keeping the starfish away using the leaves on the ground in front of it kicking the dust into the air to smoke their moves.

It's been three days since Charmander has joined the group and they were getting much closer to Vermillion City, training along the way, the bandages were still on his arm from when Charmander bit him and there was some light on them whenever he changed them showing a possibility of a small scar.

Taking a small chance to look over his shoulder, Austin saw Starmie with Raticate, showing the brown rat how to use Ice Beam while Brock was training Geodude against Zubat.

Pikachu and Scyther were sparring, both of them were locked with a Brick Break versus Iron Tail attack. Dody and Clefairy were sparring as well, to get stronger as everyone was busy.

And Butterfree was with Kitty, showing her how to move with String Shot like how he did as a Metapod.

Misty took advantage of Austin's momentary distraction. " Start, use scald " She ordered as the Pokemon fired streams of boiling water at the two Kanto Starters, catching them off guard as they felt their limbs locking up. "Now Yellow."

"Got it," Yellow said having a determined look on her face. "Dish use Stun spore on Bulbasaur."

Oddish released a wave of yellowish powder that paralyzed Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur struggled to his feet before collapsing.

Charmander looked worried as he tried to lift his head when Yellow gave an order. "Alright Oddish, let's finish this off with Absorb." He could barely do anything as the vines shot out of Oddish's head, wrapping around Charmander, sapping his strength.

When Charmander collapsed, Yellow and Misty gave each other a high five at winning a double battle.

Austin gave a small sigh as a grin found a way to his face. "You guys did great." He said kneeling next to Bulbasaur and Charmander. "Especially for your first Double Battle together."

It was the first time he used the two of them in a battle at all, he waited until Charmander was comfortable with the idea and thankfully he wanted to join in after the third day, while Bulbasaur was finally happy to receive some training.

"Mander." Charmander looked down at losing.

"Charmander, you and Bulbasaur just joined the group," Austin said kneeling next to the lizard. "Oddish might've just joined the group as well, but Misty is a Gym Leader in training and Yellow is learning at a fast pace. Don't be so down for losing, it's how we learn to work together."

Austin smiled as he knew that he was taking his loss better than every ten-year-old.

'Well there's no reason to be angry and both girls fought pretty well.' Austin thought as Yellow and Misty were both getting stronger, or in Yellow's case having Oddish catch up with the rest of her Pokemon.

It was also the first time that Yellow was in a battle, sure it was against the newest members of his team but it showed how far she came as well.

And Misty was taking the idea of Yellow's abilities well now that she had time to think about out it and she did understand why they hid it because they didn't know her at the time.

Charmander looked unsure until he saw Bulbasaur push himself up, shaking his head as a determined smirk overcame the plant Pokemon. "Saur! Bulba Bulb." He said causing the Charmander to give a small smile.

"Great job Dish," Yellow said as Oddish ran to her and jumped in her arms causing her to laugh. "You're getting stronger every day."

'As sappy as it sounds, it's days like this that make me '

Austin thought as if could see the friendship between the Pokemon and their trainers here.

Austin had a smile before he looked back towards Raticate to see that she was struggling with the Ice Beam, nothing coming out as Starmie was patient with her.

"You'll get it eventually Raticate," Austin called out causing the Pokemon to cry confirmation as she continued before seeing Pikachu win against Scyther, doing his victory sign.

Scyther growled and made some gestures, but he didn't look too mad considering how long he lasted against Pikachu in comparison to last time.

' how close are we to the Squirtle Squad?' Austin wondered as he began giving some treats out to Bulbasaur and Charmander now that they were done training for now.

'We should be getting pretty close. How close though is anyone's guess.'

As Austin was putting the pokemon treats up, he paused at seeing the Rainbow Feather that was placed in a small baggie.

"Chu?" Pikachu ran up to Austin and up his shoulder to see what he was looking at. "Pika."

"I'm still wondering why he gave it to us," Austin whispered to Pikachu who gave a nod in agreement.

Pikachu was truly curious as he remembered how they saw Ho-Oh on their first day traveling together, and now another legendary gave his trainer the feather a few months later that belonged to the very same Pokemon.

It couldn't be a coincidence.

( A.N: Austin isn't in a dream, his adventure is real. )