Chapter no.27 Nugget Bridge Challenge

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Yellow ran out of the Battle Chateau with her bag, dragging kitty ( weedle ) on a bumpy ride, and ran towards the park forest.

She kept running and finally stopped in the forest to catch her breath.

"What…..what did I do wrong?" Yellow said while sniffling

Kitty peaked its head out of the bag

"Oh, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry ." Yellow frantically apologized to Weedle.

" Wee ! Weedle!  Kitty said

Yellow sighed, " No, I lost so badly. Just because of my incompetence Dody got hurt ."

"Weedle!"

Yellow put her hands over her face. "Ughhhh, I thought so,"

Yellow picked up Weedle and hugged her.

"I'm sorry kitty, really I am. Let's do better next time, alright?"

"Weedle !"  Kitty agreed with Yellow.

"And, I'll practice with you so we can get stronger before our next battle, alright?" Yellow made a promise to Kitty.

"Heh, alright. Let's see if Dody is doing alright,"

Yellow released her Dody, revealing a beaten and tired bird.

"Hey Dody, I'm sorry, we lost. You did amazing, it's my fault. Next time, I promise I'll do better for you guys, alright?" Yellow said as she began to heal Dody.

Dody just stared at Yellow and sat down, already having forgiven her trainer.

"Are we good Dody ?"

"Doduo ! "

Yellow giggled, "Glad to hear it. So, uh looks like we'll be training here for a while. So you two get ready to get stronger!"

Just then, Austin burst through some nearby bushes with Spearow flying above them

Yellow made eye contact with him and looked down.

"I'm sorry Ash, it was wrong of me to do that. Go ahead and yell at me,"

Austin sighed as he could see that Yellow had been talking it out with her partners and was feeling better after her loss so he didn't need to talk to her but she was his friend so he should say something.

Austin thought about the words he should say that wouldn't make him sound like a pretentious douche.

Austin came near Yellow and took her straw hat causing her to shout," Hey! "

" Tomorrow morning, I am going to train. I will be expecting the future Duchess Yellow to be there ."  Austin just said these words and held out Yellow's straw hat.

The message was clear to yellow as she took her hat back and covered her face with it to hide her blush.

Austin turned to leave as yellow called out.

" Ash, can I become as strong as you? "

Austin paused and said," No you can't. "

Yellow froze as she heard those words but Austin just turned and as the light of the sun reflected off him, he said with a smile," You can be stronger ."