Chapter no.79 The Breeder Competition part 3

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Is that a Snivy?" Brock asked crouching down a bit to where he was close to its level. "I've never seen one before."

Ray chuckled. "Yeah, Snivy here has been with me for a while." He said looking down at her affectionately. "And before you ask she won't be the one I'm using here, I'll be using my starter for this one."

"I'll keep a watch out for your battle then," Brock said looking Snivy over as she looked away shyly. "The leaf on her tail is pretty smooth, I take it you brush her every day?"

"You know it, I also have Pokeblocks and Poffins for her and my other two," Ray said reaching down to pick Snivy up as she curled into his arm, looking happy. "I take it you do the same to your Geodude and Zubat?"

"And Onix as well," Brock confirmed as there wasn't anything wrong with him sharing who his third Pokemon was, especially considering that he wasn't using Onix for this one before they heard the announcement for the next battle. "Hey, good luck."

"Thanks, I'll be sure to win this one to compete with you though," Ray promised as he was looking forward to testing his skills against the former Gym Leader.

"Now for our second round, we have the last two Breeders ready to battle!" Edward announced, looking even more excited with Ray on one end and Dylan on the other side. "Now let's see their Pokemon!"

"I have this with Golduck!" Dylan said sending out another Water Pokemon as it landed, spraying water everywhere, it's a red jewel on the forehead glowing as the water glistened on its blue skin.

"A Water-Type huh? Oh well, I think we can handle this." Ray called out sending a small cicada-like Pokemon with wings, the body mostly yellow with accents of black and gray mixed in. "What do you think Ninjask?"

The Ninjask flew around rapidly as a blur, showing off his speed before landing on the ground, two arms in an x formation.

In the audience, Misty froze up a bit on seeing the Ninjask while Austin recorded both Pokemon in his Pokedex.

Dylan tensed as they both got ready.

"Begin!" Edward declared, backing way up as he did so.

"Hydro Pump!" Edward ordered immediately as the Golduck shot a huge blast of water right at the bug before it vanished in a blur, ending up right behind the Golduck who barely turned around when a Slash ordered from Ray slammed into it, sending it skidding across the floor. "Don't take that, use Psybeam!:

Gathering psychic energy from its beam, Golduck shot multiple beams at the Ninjask.

"Flash Clone!" Ray called out with a smirk as the Ninjask did a combination of Double Team and Agility making extremely fast after-images fly around the Golduck who looked extremely lost.

"Use your Psychic abilities to find the real one!" Dylan said now nervous as Ray was proving to be a powerful fighter. "Then use Aerial Ace on him."

The Golduck focused before shooting upwards right at the one high above the rest.

"Thanks," Ray said with a grin unnerving Dylan. "Finish with Giga Drain!"

The Ninjask shot past the Golduck before latching its teeth into the side, glowing as the grass move took effect.

Feeling drained, the Golduck fell unconscious and began to fall, but the Ninjask kept hold until they were both on the ground so the water type didn't slam into it.

"Whoa." Austin looked intrigued by how strong this guy was, especially with how he used Double Team and Agility like that.

Doing something like that would be a huge advantage in any match, he'll have to see about asking Ray how he did that.

"Can Zubat fight like that?" Yellow asked looking at the small bat who tilted her head, doing a small screech to see what was going on.

"She can learn Double Team, but not Agility as far as I know," Austin answered looking through Dexter. "But it could be something to look into."

"Just as long as there are no more bugs," Misty muttered earning a bemused look from Austin.

"You do realize we have three bugs on the team here right?"

"Doesn't mean I want to think about it!" Misty snapped at him.

Brock had his arms crossed as he watched the battle, now more worried as Geodude was next to him.

"Geo?" Geodude asked seeing his trainer all tensed.

"I'm fine, but we're going to be hard-pressed to win," Brock said to his friend.

'I'll have to see about catching another Pokemon soon, I could do with some diversity.' Brock decided as he has so far been watching only Ash catch Pokemon and he only had two Rock/Ground types and a Poison/Flying. 'Maybe a fire type? A grass or water type wouldn't hurt either.'

Geodude however looked at the screen, seeing the Ninjask win as he glowered.

He can't lose this match, especially with how long it took Brock to get started on his dream with having to put everyone else before him.

"Dude," Geodude murmured making a promise to win this match, no matter what.

"And here we are!" Edward said looking positively thrilled as both Brock and Ray were on opposite sides of the field, facing each other. "The two finalists of our competition, who will win the Breeder Medal from this?"

"Hey Brock," Ray called out causing Brock to look at him. "No matter who wins this, no grudges, alright?"

"Deal," Brock said agreeing with those terms as they both got ready, sending Geodude and Ninjask out respectively.