Chapter no.82 A Beach Day

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Hey, Ash!" Austin looked over to see Brock giving an amused smile as he had some blue swimming trunks and his shirt on. "Are you ready or what?"

'Oh right, the Beach.' Austin forgot about that due to the training, standing up as he did so before looking at the others who stopped when they heard Brock's voice. "Okay that's enough for now, I want everyone to relax."

He heard some groans from Scyther and Squirtle, but the others looked happy.

"The girls said they would meet up with us here soon," Brock said his shirt now off and sunglasses on, giving a grin, Austin was now wearing black swimming trunks as Pikachu was beside them, holding a floatie. "Race you to the water."

Austin chuckled and ran after him, intent on enjoying himself at the Beach for the moment.

He could see Charmander, Clefairy, Scyther, Bulbasaur, and Butterfree sitting where their stuff was doing a mixture of guarding and relaxing while Squirtle was running with him and Pikachu to get to the water.

"Ah the water is cool and the beach is hot," Brock said floating on his back. "A perfect combination."

"I take it your Pokemon are taking it easy at the moment?" Austin asked, pushing his wet hair out of his eyes, showing that it was getting a bit long.

"Well none of them wanted to come out at the moment," Brock said with a sigh a little disheartened by that. "You know how Onix and Graveler get towards the water and it's too sunny for Zubat to be out without being burned."

"Makes sense," Austin said chuckling as Squirtle played a prank on Pikachu by pulling him under the water causing the electric mouse to come back up, too soaked in salt water for his electric attacks to be of any effect while the turtle was laughing at the death glare he was receiving.

"Whoa." Brock had a big grin and Austin followed his line of sight only to force himself to look away as there were a lot of people on the beach, most of them were young women in swimsuits that revealed a bit.

"I knew there was a reason you wanted to come to the beach," Austin said in a teasing tone as he kept his eyes away.

Brock chuckled at the teasing as he knew Austin didn't mean anything bad by it.

"Hey, how's the water?" Misty's voice caused them to both looks towards where she was holding a Master Ball beach ball, dressed in an orange and yellow two-piece with three Pokeballs on her other hand while Yellow was fidgeting a bit red in the face wearing a red and black one-piece swimsuit.

"Water's great!" Austin said trying not to stare as he was still a guy. "Hop on in."

Misty didn't need any further convincing as she jumped in throwing the beach ball at Brock who caught it with a laugh.

Yellow kind of hesitated before she got in as well.

Flashes of light erupted from the Pokeballs that Misty had, sending Staryu, Starmie, and Goldeen out into the water.

"Where are the others?" Austin asked at seeing that.

"Dish is with Bulbasaur at the moment," Yellow said gesturing to the beach where they saw Oddish laughing as sand was kind of buried on top of his stomach.

"Kitty and Dody are with the others as well," Yellow answered him, although she looked away with a red face. "So how was your training?"

"Got a bit of a headstart," Austin kept the conversation going, smiling a bit. "Even came up with a combo for Butterfree to give him later on."

"Enough talk about training," Water splashed Austin, courtesy of Misty causing him to splutter while Pikachu and Squirtle laughed at him. "Come on, let's have some fun."

The day was passing by pretty quickly for them as they spent it just having fun. It didn't matter if it was swimming, building sand castles with their Pokemon, or just relaxing in the sun.

"We should do this more often," Brock commented as all of them were laying on the beach right now. "All we've done before this was just traveling and training."

"Not to mention how we keep getting involved in problems down the road," Misty reminded them as she sat up. "I mean ever since I joined up we had Pokemon Tech, the incident with Damien, the Squirtle Squad, and those are just the ones I can name off the top of my head."

"Yeah, plus with what happened at Mr. Moon," Brock said with a sigh causing Austin to frown as he momentarily wondered whatever happened to Jessie and James as he was expecting them quite a few times the last few months. "It makes days like today worth a lot."

"Hey Ash, did you ever get any problems before we all joined on your journey?" Yellow asked, causing Austin to chuckle.

"The Spearow flock on my first day," He said causing Misty to smile as she remembered that. "Along with meeting Team Rocket the first time that night at the Viridian Pokemon Center, meeting the same Rockets in the Forest two days later, and then the Beedrill Swarm."

"You just seem to be a magnet for trouble aren't you?" Misty asked with a laugh to show she didn't mean anything by it.

"Hey, I'm not trying to find trouble," Austin said a bit half-heartedly as he knew that some of them were going to happen, just not how.

Pikachu just shook his head. "Chu. Pika Pi." He said adding his two cents in.

"E to Pikachu?" Austin asked, giving his friend a look.

The conversation kind of died as they went back to relaxing, but Austin however was thinking about all of those events.

Both that already happened and that was to come.

And those were just Anime events.

What Game or Manga events will happen?

Will he end up fighting Giovanni in Celadon? Will he have to fight ZapMulCuno in Saffron during the Silph Co. incident? Will Pryce be the Masked Man in Johto?

So many what-ifs that could happen, so little evidence to base anything off of.

He might know but he didn't know what to prepare for or if he should have to at all.

Austin shot up his eyes widening as one possibility just came to him.

Was Surge a part of Team Rocket in this reality?! Along with Koga and Sabrina?

He forgot all about that part from the Manga with all of the surprises that happened.