Chapter no.47 A Talk with Fearow

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

It was sunset as they were leaving the Tech, but they came along a fork in the road where they saw Joe running to catch up with them.

"Where's the fire?" Austin asked at seeing Joe with a backpack.

"I'm going back home to start from scratch with Weepinbell just like you did," Joe said with a smile. "Today was a real wake-up call for me."

"What about your parents?" Yellow asked as Joe looked down.

"I'm sure they'll understand," Joe said giving a nod. "I'll become a great trainer and make it up to them, I can promise that."

"Any chance at seeing you at the League?" Austin asked holding his hand out for a handshake as Joe accepted it.

"Probably not, but I'll try," Joe promised as he went to leave only to hear another voice.

"You're not leaving without saying goodbye are you?" Giselle walked up to Joe.

"Uh yeah?" Joe asked looking a little confused at how she was talking to him.

Giselle picked up on that and sighed. "I owe you an apology." She said making him perk up. "I shouldn't have said all of that and I wish you luck on your journey."

"It's fine," Joe said giving a smile. "Thank you."

"And I hope you do make it to the League." Giselle continued as she held out her hand. "Be sure to call."

"I will," Joe promised as Austin gave a slight smile.

At least Joe's crush grew a change of heart with him.

"Well, see ya," Joe said as he ran waving goodbye.

As he left, Giselle turned to the group. "Thank you for the lesson you taught me, Ash." She said to him. "I wish all of you luck on your journeys."

"Just make sure to keep that ego of yours in check," Misty said as Giselle laughed.

"I deserved that," Giselle said before she heard her name being called. "I should get back to the school, I hope to see all of you again."

"Bye." The group waved as she ran off.

"Well, today was a delightful day," Brock commented before he frowned. "But I still wasn't able to make those Crepes and Tea."

"Well, we do have firewood," Austin said as they were passing by where they dumped theirs. "What say we set up camp nearby to get ready?"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

That night after everyone was asleep, Austin was by himself away from the camp, even Pikachu wasn't with him as he sent Fearow out.

"Row!" Fearow cried out before blinking at seeing the night sky.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Austin asked as Fearow glared at him. "You know sometimes I like to look at the stars and imagine what it's like to be up there… You're lucky in that regard with being able to fly."

"Fear." Fearow cawed at him.

"Fearow I'm sorry." Austin finally said as Fearow gave him a weird look. "When I started this journey I used you in a lot of battles because I thought you loved them and I never thought about having you out without a battle unless you count those nights in Viridian Forest. I messed up."