Chapter no.59 Genetic Anomaly

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"I'm going to send you to Prof. Oak's until your wing is healed," Austin said as Fearow now had some binding on his wing.

"Fear," Fearow muttered in annoyance that he let himself get injured like that.

"I'll call whenever I can to see how you and Pidgeotto are doing and I want you to take it easy, you think you're up to more training when you're healed?" Austin asked as Fearow gave a glare for that but gave a nod showing that he would surpass any training given to him.

"Row Fear!" Fearow promised as Austin gave a nod and returned him, turning to Prof. Oak who was on the Video Screen.

Brock was talking to his siblings, the same as Misty and Yellow were waiting to call her Uncle as he saw Pidgeotto next to Prof. Oak crying hello to Austin.

"Hey, Pidgeotto," Austin said with a smile before placing Fearow's Pokeball on the transporter. "Fearow is ready Prof. Oak."

"Alright." Prof. Oak pressed a button and Fearow was transported. "He arrived safely, I'll let him out in a moment to get settled in, your Pidgeotto has been a great help in keeping the Spearow flock away from Pallet Town."

"Really?" Austin asked as Pidgeotto puffed her chest out. "That's great to hear."

"She is something, that's for sure." Prof. Oak chuckled before snapping his fingers. "Oh and be sure to call your Mother, I think she's worried about you considering she hasn't heard from you since Cerulean."

"I'll be sure to do so," Austin said trying not to wince before the man hung up.

Sighing, Austin dialed Ash's home number, to talk with Delia.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Man, that was awkward," Austin muttered a few moments later as he gave the phone to Yellow to allow her to call her Uncle.

Austin was walking outside to see Butterfree flying back, showing that Damian was most likely picked up by Officer Jenny. "Thanks, Butterfree." He said as the bug Pokemon gave a nod.

"Feh."

Returning the Butterfree, Austin looked surprised to see Charmander looking right at him from near the ER room all healed up.

"Hey Charmander," Austin said as Charmander approached him. "How are you?"

"Char." Charmander had a smile at the question.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Brock asked nudging Austin's shoulder. "Charmander wants to go with you."

"Char." Charmander gave a nod.

"Yeah, and you do have a spot on the team at the moment," Misty said as Austin gave a sad smile.

"Yeah, I do," Austin said getting to one knee. "So Charmander, want to join us?"

"Mander!" Charmander ran up and hugged Austin causing him to chuckle.

"Welcome to the group," Austin said pulling out a Pokeball and tapping his head with it, causing Charmander to go in as there was no resistance before the ball dinged.

Yellow had a smile at seeing that as she hung up after speaking with her Uncle. "I think Charmander made a pretty good choice on who his new trainer should be." She said coming out there.