Chapter no.154 Lavender Tower: Evil Lurks in the Darkness

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ One Year Ago ]

Marowak always kept an eye on her son.

She watched him now as he walked in the tall green grass.

Her son took slow, small, steps, the movement of his feet difficult to see.

Uncertainty was written on his frowning face as he meandered timidly and carefully.

After a few hesitant steps, her son stopped in his tracks.

He glanced around wildly, even though he knew she was watching.

Still, her son always tried to be alert for danger, especially since he was too young to fight it off.

And being alert was never a bad thing, timidity or not.

Yet once her son saw there was no danger around, his frown turned into a small smile.

Within another minute, he scampered further into the grass. She still glimpsed happiness shining in her son's eyes as he dashed away.

A smile formed on her face.

She couldn't help smiling when she saw her son delighted.

And that was even more so if he seemed to be overcoming shyness.

The shyness that she didn't have, and hoped he would one day overcome.

Aside from the fearfulness, her son was a smaller, younger version of herself.

He walked on brown stubby legs, with almost all of his body the same color. His tiny brown arms were at his sides, the right one tightly clutching a gleaming white bone. Said bone was equally tiny, yet fit squarely into her son's hand. He carried it with such ease that it could've been a feather.

But she knew the bone was hardly a feather.

Instead, bones were the signature item all members of her and her son's kind carried. These bones were what made them instantly recognizable to all

And the bones themselves became renowned for a specific purpose.

To be used as weapons in battle, striking foes with terrifying strength and precision.

The bone her son carried may have been tiny, and he may have been young and inexperienced, but the weapon was no less deadly.

Still, she would have to keep a close watch on her son, as she still doubted he would be able to hold his own in battles.