Chapter no.65 Aura Sphere

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Staryu, Starmie use Water Gun!" Misty sent her Pokemon out trying to put the fire out before it got worse.

"Wartortle you too." Gary sent his starter out as it landed and began firing streams.

But the fire was spreading too fast, smoke was now filling the air.

"This is bad." Brock had a handkerchief over his mouth and one over Yellow's as he sent Geodude out to use Sand Attack to help with the fire, Yellow had to return her Pokemon as they didn't have any moves to put out the fire.

Austin returned a protesting Bulbasaur as he didn't want him to get hurt while Charmander looked horrified at what he just did.

"Tle!" The cry caused Austin to look over to see that a burning tree fell on the leader of the Squirtle Squad, pinning him while the rest of the Squad was separated from him with the fire going on.

"Squirtle!" Austin shouted as he ran towards the tree.

"Hang on," Austin said as he stopped with the flames on the log kicking up. 'I could use some help right now.'

He would normally use either Scyther to slice this tree up or Butterfree to use Confusion to lift it, but with the fire around them, it was bad.

"Squirt?" Squirtle looked surprised as Austin grimaced before he grabbed a part of the tree that wasn't on fire and strained, trying to lift it enough to where Squirtle could get out.

"Ash!" Brock saw what he was doing. "Get out of there."

"Not yet," Austin muttered as he wasn't making any progress, Pikachu was trying to help even though his size wouldn't work like that.

Charmander was even trying to help, trying not to think about how he had a hand in starting the fire.

"Hold on Squirtle, almost have you out," Austin said as he kept going.

"Tle." Squirtle looked over to see the rest of the Squad using their Water Guns, trying to get to their leader before another shape made it to the tree and picked it up.

"Get a move on Ashy!" Gary snapped as he had a Machoke lifting the tree trying to ignore the fire burning his hands. Giving a nod, Austin grabbed Squirtle and moved, letting Machoke drop the tree to avoid getting burned.

But another tree fell, cutting them off as the rest of the Squirtle Squad made it to them, checking on their leader who waved it off.

"Tle, Squirtle Squirt!" Squirtle gave an order as he pointed at Austin while Gary's Wartortle was using Water Gun to blast the fire with Machoke throwing dirt at the fire.

The Squirtle Squad didn't hesitate as they began to fire their Water Guns, everyone working together managing to put the fire out, much to the relief of everyone.

"Oh man, that was close," Austin muttered as he coughed, the smell of smoke still in the air.

"Tch, I can't believe you," Gary said with a frown. "At least make sure your Pokemon don't start a fire in a battle."

"Hey, Charmander didn't mean that ."

Austin snapped at him as the fire lizard looked down in shame blaming itself for the fire despite Pikachu trying to tell him otherwise.