Chapter no.63.Habits

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Sadly it's not illegal for that to happen, we've tried making it a law but it wouldn't pass, there were too few trainers who would choose to keep their Pokemon in response to releasing them," Jenny said shaking her head as Austin raised a brow from this new info. "But, sadly, they don't have anyone to look after them, otherwise they wouldn't have turned out the way they are."

"Saur." Bulbasaur had a small look of understanding now.

He was still angry at how their little prank could've harmed his friends, but Bulbasaur understood to a certain degree why they were acting out now.

"I need to get going, if any of you see the Squirtle Squad give me a call." Officer Jenny said as she took off.

"Hey wait," Brock said as he realized he didn't try to ask her out yet. "Aw man, now how am I going to woo her-?! OW!"

Misty grabbed his ear in exasperation. "The only thing you're wooing is space." She said dragging him along down the road.

"You're going to yank my ear off," Brock complained as he struggled.

Austin gave a small chuckle at this.

"No Pokemon Center," Austin muttered as they were in town now, doing some shopping.

He was hoping to swap Pidgeotto out with one of the Pokemon he had to give her some more training as well as see how Fearow was doing with his healing.

But it looked like that would have to wait for a bit longer.

'I'm probably only going to add the last few Kanto Pokemon Ash caught, that way there won't be too many.' Austin thought as back knowing that it would be easier to do it that way.

Looking up from the treats that various Pokemon enjoyed, Austin saw Misty buying a fishing lure and frowned as something was beginning to bother him.

It had something to do with fishing-.

That was when Austin remembered how Pikachu got hurt by the Squirtle Squad while they were fishing in the original timeline.

"Hello, would it bother you at all if I could give you a call-Ack?" That sound caused Austin to snap towards the counter where he saw Brock flirting with the store clerk and Zubat intervened causing him to fall over. "Or maybe just a letter would do."

The clerk blinked at the scene as the others approached the counter to pay for their stuff, each of them putting the items they were buying alongside Brock's stuff, he was getting some shampoo and brushes for the Pokemon along with food ingredients.

While they were being scanned, Austin looked confused at seeing a sketchbook before he saw the clerk give it to Yellow who gave a smile in thanks.

'Oh right, she drew in the Manga.' Austin thought remembering how Yellow's sketchbook was like her own Pokedex at one point.

"Well it's going to be dark in a few hours, we could go on a bit longer before camping for the night," Brock said as they walked out after buying everything. "Then we should be in Vermillion in two days."

"I thought we would never get there," Misty said sounding relieved before a stream came into view. "Hey Brock, do you mind if we fish instead?"

"Well… Why not?" Brock said with a smile.

Austin gave a small yawn as he sat down near the stream, letting Charmander and Bulbasaur out as he figured they would like to be out a bit more as well as to help bond with the two since they were still relatively new to the team.

Brock had a map out and was looking at the various routes between them and Vermillion as the time for the Breeding Competition was drawing closer for him while Misty was getting the fishing lure ready to begin fishing.

"Char?" Charmander yawned as Bulbasaur sat down next to him.

"Saur, Bulba." Bulbasaur had an amused look as Charmander looked a little tired from the battle earlier.

Yellow sat down, leaning against a tree, and began drawing in her new sketchbook, she was beginning with Kitty when she was a Weedle.

Yawning, Austin was sitting near Bulbasaur and Charmander before he laid down his hat shadowing over his eyes as he smiled, enjoying the sun's warmth while Pikachu was behind his head, pawing at his hat in worry with how quiet he was being.

Austin meanwhile was pissed off by people just abandoning their Pokémon as while the manga was dark at times,  the anime was never shown to be that bad in his world then again he supposed that they would have to take some stuff out if it was on TV as he was remembering how the cartoons he's watched as a kid were light compared to reality.

Austin sat up again, not paying any mind as Pikachu tilted his head to the side. 'I'm also angry at myself for what happened to Fearow.' Austin said to himself as he could still see the rock coming at him before Fearow took the hit, getting his wing broken in the process. 'I should've moved.'

' I happened in a split second, no one would've expected for you to react like that.' Austin said to himself.

'Maybe.' Austin thought before he chuckled, he always had a habit of speaking to himself and his brother wouldn't let him hear the end of it when he told him why he was daydreaming most of the time and after that, he never told anyone about his habit. Suddenly Austin heard a voice.

"Well, you're certainly taking it easy aren't you, Ashy-Boy?"