Chapter no.88 Lightning Showdown part 2

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin quickly kept his cool instead of wasting time worrying about what just happened and decided to use one of that combo that he had been working on with Pikachu

"Alright Flash Clone!"

"Flash wh-." The surge was caught off guard when multiple Pikachu began running around Raichu extremely fast and recognized the move as a Double Team and Agility combo. "Cheap trick."

In the stands, Yellow looked surprised. "Isn't that what Ray used in the Breeding Competition?" She asked remembering that.

"I thought it looked familiar, I never took Ash for someone to use someone else's technique," Misty said not expecting this.

Brock gave a nod. "I remember seeing Ash speak with Ray before he left but I didn't think it was about this." He said a bit intrigued.

This 'Flash Clone' attack had a lot of advantages and with how fast Pikachu was going it would take a miracle to guess the real one so it wasn't that hard to see why Austin would want to learn it.

Austin sighed in relief that it was working so far, he and Ray both traded a technique to each other. In return for learning the mechanics of Flash Clone, Austin gave Ray the rundown of how Ion Tail worked considering he heard Ray mention something about getting an electric type eventually.

"Ra-." Raichu was cut off when Pikachu slammed into him with a Quick Attack before disappearing back into the clones.

Giving a slight snarl, Raichu used his tail, managing to swipe the real one, sending him flying and shot after the yellow mouse with a Body Slam, but Pikachu quickly regained his footing and dodged, using Iron Tail against Raichu's head to make him dizzy before disappearing back into the Flash Clones.

"Raichu doesn't let that pipsqueak do that to you!" Surge looked annoyed when it happened a few more times. "Blast them all away with Thunder!"

Austin felt his eyes widen when Raichu unleashed the huge blast of electricity only for there to be no sign of Pikachu as all of the ones running around were clones.

"Where did-," Surge's eyes widened. "The Pipsqueak is underground!"

He knew that with using that much power in Thunder his main Pokemon wouldn't have enough strength to use Mega Punch, especially considering how Raichu hasn't been to the Center in a while.

Raichu quickly made it to the wall to have his back against it and keep an eye out for Pikachu, but unknown to them, that was exactly what Austin wanted already discussing this tactic with Pikachu the night before.

"Brick Break!" Austin called out with an excited grin as the wall behind Raichu cracked, surprising everyone, none more than Raichu who was turning as fast as he could.

"Get away from the wall-!" Surge tried to say but it was too late when Pikachu broke through the wall, his paw glowing as it slammed into Raichu right in the middle of his forehead, sending Raichu flying back.

"Rai." Raichu snarled, pushing himself up while Pikachu landed on all fours, ready to continue, the difference in health was evident with how Raichu was panting from exertion and his injuries and Pikachu has barely broken a sweat. "Chu-."