Chapter no.118 Ruthlessness

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Blue Trainer, please choose your pokémon, or be disqualified." The referee rebuked Austin, considering that the trainer from Pallet was blankly staring at the pokémon in front of him.

On hearing the man's words, Austin scowled, as he unlocked a Pokeball from his belt, before releasing the pokémon within. "I choose you, Bulbasaur"

Bulbasaur bounced upon the ground, drawing his name out, as he stared at the evolved form of Charmander.

Amelia snorted at her opponent's choice of Pokemon.

Cynthia meanwhile gazed at the eriely calm Austin as she knew that look very well.

That was a look of a trainer whose blood was boiling. She remembered the time when she faced off against that annoying change trainer who was stalling and using healing moves after healing moves during the battle and as she switched to Lucario, she had the same look in her eyes.

"Bulbasaur versus Charmeleon," the referee uttered, "begin!"

"Flamethrower!" Amelia commanded.

"Jump," Austin returned, as Bulbasaur used vine whip to jump off the ground, his powerful vines supplying him more than enough momentum to leave the ground, escaping Charmeleon's flamethrower completely. "-and use Chemical Warfare ."

The plan worked perfectly, as Charmeleon who was still dousing the ground with his constant flow of flames, stood completely vulnerable to the combined status attack from above, hitting the fire lizard right in the face, banishing him to the ground.

Austin however, wasn't done yet. "Follow up with Growl and Energy Ball ."

Bulbasaur, according to his instructions, dropped down to the ground and growled as Charmeleon took a step back.

Energy Ball formed in Bulbasaur's mouth.

"Charmeleon, Snape out of it and use Fire Blast!"

Charmeleon tried to execute a fire blast but a spark ran throughout its body as it was paralysis.

" Eat it "

Bulbasaur obliged and ate the Energy Ball

Amelia scoffed. What was this trainer thinking?

"Charmeleon, use Fireblast straight ahead on Bulbasaur."

The flames on his tail burned brighter, as Charmeleon took a couple of seconds, before letting out an extremely powerful Fire blast, which slammed into Bulbasaur-

And traversed through him.

Amelia shrieked in surprise. "Charmeleon, look out"

"Now!" Austin yelled, as a powerful tackle shot from the opposite end, striking at Charmeleon from the back.

Charmeleon was thrown towards the psychic barrier, while the latter hit him in the abdomen, sending him completely unconscious.

Silence pervaded all around the podium for five seconds.

"That...." Amelia replied, "-was brutal." She looked up towards Austin. "You sure you don't have any impulsive vendetta against my Charmeleon, Ash?"

" Uh.... No." Austin replied uncertainly as he couldn't believe that he had let his frustration from his opponent's annoying battle style get to him. He needed to work on keeping his calm during battles.