Chapter no.76 Talks between Companions

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Now you can transfer your Pokemon on the road to keep up with all of their training."

Austin felt his jaw drop from the potential of this upgrade.

"Amazing, I know." Prof. Oak said amused by the young trainer's reaction before he gained a serious expression. "But with that said remember only you and Gary have this feature so you have to use it wisely, I'm trusting you both."

"G-Got it, Prof. Oak," Austin promised as he knew how much potential this could have.

"Good." Prof. Oak said now smiling again. "Now good luck in your next Gym Battle."

That night, Austin was laying on one of the two beds in the room all cleaned up while Brock was in the shower.

There were a lot of trainers at the Pokemon Center lately, so no one could get a room to themselves.

So they compromised with Austin and Brock sharing one room while Misty and Yellow shared the other.

Pikachu yawned as he was curled up next to Austin his fur cleaned and brushed while Bulbasaur was nearby his bulb smoothed out.

Charmander was next to Bulbasaur the fire on his tail curled up in a way to prevent a fire as it was burning brightly his skin looked shiny from some care given to him.

Squirtle was by himself his sunglasses on while his shell was shining from being scrubbed.

Butterfree was on the back of a chair his body looking shiny as his wings were smooth and Scyther was leaning against the wall his blades sharpened.

Geodude and Zubat were nearby in Brock's bed as well, both waiting for their trainers as they looked cleaned up and healthy.

Hearing the door open, Austin looked forward to seeing Brock in his pajamas. "Feel better?" He asked causing the young breeder to chuckle.

"Much better," Brock said to him as he sat on his bed before sighing. "But I'm also a little nervous."

"About the competition tomorrow?" Austin guessed earning a nod from Brock. "Don't be, you'll do fine, if anything I would be worried about the competition."

Brock snorted, his lips twitching a bit. "Thanks for the vote of confidence." He said genuinely.

"No problem Brock," Austin said yawning. "Just know that Yellow, Misty, and I will be in the crowd cheering for you."

Brock looked a little better before he looked at Austin. "So what do you think the girls are doing right now?"

Austin blinked, not expecting that question before he thought about it. "Probably talking like we are." He said sounding unsure. "Or they went to sleep because it's been a long day."

"I guess," Brock said tilting his head to the side.

"Why did you ask?" Austin asked curiously sitting up as Pikachu grumbled before changing his position to fall back asleep.

"Just trying to keep the conversation going I guess," Brock said with a shrug before he gained a dopey grin. "And maybe I can ask Nurse Joy out to dinner after the competition."

Austin looked a bit creeped out at seeing the grin. "Uh Brock, don't you think you're being a bit too forward with girls?"

That snapped Brock out of whatever daydream he had as he gave Austin a quizzical expression. "What do you mean, Ash?"