Chapter no.43 The Infamous Tech School

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Thanks, Scyther," Austin said as the Mantis cut some of the branches for Firewood while both he and Yellow carried some. "We wouldn't be able to find any without you."

"Ther." Scyther gave a nod as he returned, and they continued walking.

"Oh, and thanks for the help Yellow," Austin said as Yellow gave a nod. "You didn't have to."

"I know," Yellow said and that was when Austin noticed that Yellow was walking a little closer.

'Man it's been two months, I was hoping that she would get over her crush by now.' Austin thought feeling awkward.

"Hey, what's that?" Yellow's voice caused Austin to look ahead to see a bright light.

"Pika Pi, Pikachu!" Pikachu cried out pointing at it.

"You think it's a fire?" Yellow asked as it did look like one. "I wonder who it is."

"One way to find out," Austin said as he tried remembering who it was, but he was at a loss until the people came into sight and he grimaced.

It was the Pokemon Tech crew.

He admits he kind of hated the episode with how stuck-up these people were and how they looked down on people basing test scores on the number of badges that people have.

"Alright, what's this one?" One of the kids showed a picture card as another kid, a brunette in a blue uniform was running on a treadmill.

"Is it a Zubat?"

"Listen, just because it's foggy out here doesn't mean that your brain is foggy." One of the three boys snapped.

The kid looked again as he had an embarrassed frown. "It's a Pidgey."

"Nice guess, you just got lucky." The boy with red hair said with a scoff.

The green-haired boy spoke. "Okay, tell us what its special attack is."

"Pidgey's attack is Gust, at Lv. 5 Sand Attack." The Treadmill boy panted as Austin raised an eyebrow.

He forgot that the original anime used the level terms before it was dropped entirely.

"Everyone knows that, now can you tell me at which level Pidgey evolves?" Red hair asked with a smirk. "And what's the name of Pidgey's advanced stage?"

"Uh." The treadmill boy looked lost.

"You better hurry up and answer." A boy with teal-colored hair snarked. "Or you'll have to run faster."

The boy just kept running before he slipped and fell off the Treadmill. "Sorry." He said dejectedly as he pushed himself up. "I forgot."

"You forgot?" The Red Hair boy repeated with a shake of his head. "And you call yourself a Pokemon Tech Student? You are just embarrassing the school-."

"I think that's enough," Austin said.

"I think you should mind your own business." Red Head said not even sparing Austin a look. "This is a private training session."

"There's no room in our school for losers who don't know a Pidgey's evolved stage, we have to maintain standards." Green Hair said.

Austin just gave him a look as Yellow put down her firewood to help the Treadmill boy up. "The only losers I see are the ones standing in front of me." He said looking at them. "There's a difference between a training session and straight-up bullying."