Chapter no.20 Yellow's Powers

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The Grunts were a little scared in seeing how the specialized Admins were easily defeated.

"Pathetic." A new voice sneered causing everyone to turn and see the new arrival who was a red-haired woman in a white uniform.

Austin's eyes widened as he recognized her as Ariana one of the Four Rocket Executives from the Johto Games.

"A kid beat you two?" Ariana asked walking up to them before looking at the people causing her headaches. "And not just once from the sounds of it."

"A-Ariana, we can explain-." James tried only for the woman to glare.

"Shut it, if I want you weaklings to explain yourselves I would allow it." Ariana snapped causing them to quiet before looking at Austin. "Well boy, I suppose I should take care of you before you become a problem."

'Oh man, this is bad.' Austin thought taking a step back. 'She won't be like the other Rocket Members we fought before.'

"Gloom Razor Leaf," Ariana commanded as a small blue Pokemon with a red closed-up flower for hair came out and shot out leaves that slammed into Butterfree and Pikachu sending them back out of the fight.

Austin stared because in one hit he lost two of his strongest Pokemon.

"Well, what's your move now?" Ariana asked as Austin quickly returned Butterfree and grabbed Pikachu, giving him to Yellow to watch over as he pulled out another Pokeball.

"Pidgeotto use Sand Attack."

As the bird did that, Austin quickly returned him while Team Rocket was busy dealing with the sand and turned to run, grabbing Yellow and Seymour's arms as he did so.

"Come on."

Brock gave a nod approving of Austin's choice as Clefairy ran after them.

When the dust died down, Ariana laughed at seeing that they were gone. "Running away like the cowards they are?"

"We can chase after them-." One Grunt began only for Ariana to shake her head.

"Don't, they won't be a problem."

"But-." The Grunt tried to argue only for Ariana to send out an Arbok that bared his fangs.

"Did you just speak back to me?" Ariana asked in a sickly sweet tone causing the Grunt to pale.

If there was anything Ariana was known for, it was torturing people, especially disobedient Grunts.

"N-No Mistress Ariana." The Grunt bowed his head as he took a step back.

"Good," Ariana said as she looked at Jessie and James. "You can still redeem yourselves by finding the Moon Stone, if you fail, however… I'll leave it up to your imagination."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-000

Everyone was panting as they were near a stream outside of the cave. "T-That was too close." Austin managed to get out as they lost Team Rocket about an hour ago.

" That was completely reckless for you to do Ash," Brock said looking at him.

"I'm not the one who gave away our position," Austin said as Seymour looked down.

"I just reacted," Seymour said quietly. "I didn't want to see Clefairy in any more trouble."

Brock sighed. "I can understand that, but you need to be more careful, both of you." He said while turning to Austin. "Now what were they talking about you interfering in Viridian City?"

"They were trying to steal the Pokemon in the Pokemon Center including mine," Austin said looking down. "Afterwards I ran into Jessie and James in Viridian Forest again and beat them, both times were in Self-Defense."

Brock looked at Austin before giving a nod. "Just as long as you weren't actively seeking them out." He said looking away.

When he was a Gym Leader he helped the Pewter City Police with various things that acquired his attention, he knew that while the team rocket of today couldn't be compared to the team rocket of old, Team Rocket was still extremely dangerous and that was why he didn't want Austin or Yellow to be near them.

"We need to hurry though, Zubat Butterfree and Pikachu are injured," Brock said before Yellow spoke up.

"Uh, I can take care of that," Yellow said as she was already holding Pikachu who began to glow softly startling Brock and Seymour. Meanwhile, Austin looked at the Clefairy, and seeing its shaky paws, he knew that the Clefairy must have been scared as hell encountering Team Rocket. Placing a hand on Clefairy's head Austin just smiled as Clefairy looked at him in curiosity.

This human was nice and his aura while a little weird, was warm.

As the glow died down, the scratches on Pikachu were gone as his ears twitched. "Chu?" Pikachu blinked in confusion.

"Yellow, did you just heal Pikachu by holding him?" Brock asked to confirm what he just saw as the girl gave a nod.

"I've always been able to do that," Yellow said looking down. "It's one of the reasons I can easily bond with Pokemon."

"I've never heard of anything like it," Seymour said in amazement before all of them realized that Austin didn't look surprised at all.

"Ash, did you know?" Yellow asked in surprise.

"I saw you do that to Sandshrew earlier," Austin said surprising her. "I didn't say anything because I figured you would tell us when you wanted to."

Yellow, however, had a relieved smile before holding out her hands as Brock slowly gave her Zubat's Pokeball followed by Austin's Butterfree, and in seconds they were healed.

"Yellow, I'm grateful that you did that but you shouldn't use that power much," Brock said seeing how Yellow looked a little exhausted. "It would be bad if Team Rocket found out about that."

Yellow was quiet before giving a nod.

The Clefairy meanwhile was looking at Yellow in awe.

The Clefairy looked at Austin and then at Yellow.

These humans were different from the people in the cave.