Chapter no.44 An Elite of the Tech School

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Brock just kept drooling on the picture causing Misty to lose her patience. "Miss top student, what's so great about her?" She muttered as she began stomping towards the school. "I'll show her a thing or two."

"Should we stop her?" Brock asked a little scared by how she was acting.

"I'm not sure," Austin said as they began to follow her.

"So you nearly came here?" Joe asked Yellow, looking a bit nervous as she gave a nod. "Why didn't you?"

"I got the chance to travel and I don't regret it one bit," Yellow said with a smile. "Ash was right about how you learn plenty of things by travelling."

"I see," Joe said before Austin spoke up.

"Hey, where are the teachers anyways?" Austin asked as they entered the school itself. "Or the security?"

"The Teachers are the security with their Pokemon," Joe explained to them. "And they don't get involved unless someone is greatly injured or criminals enter the school, but it's kind of not needed considering every student has their Pokemon to defend themselves."

"I see," Austin said that little bit surprising him before they came to a room full of green arcade machines.

"Giselle always practices here by herself," Joe explained as they entered. "Even if you win in a fight it won't matter to her, here in Pokemon Tech it's your skill that matters more than one battle."

"I know what you mean, last week we ran into a guy who trained and nearly won a hundred battles in a row before he began travelling and he was tough," Austin said as he remembered the battle. "I'm training to get ready for my third Gym Battle so maybe battling Giselle would be a good challenge."

If anything maybe her skill is different like how Brock, Misty and AJ were better than canon.

"Giselle is the top student, that's better than having three badges," Joe said crossing his arms. "Even though I have the lowest score I'm way better than someone with two."

"Excuse me?" Austin said frowning as he forgot that Joe was a little snobbish as well before Misty pushed him to the side.

"Hold up, I learned how to be a Trainer at the Cerulean Gym, are you saying that you could beat me?!" Misty asked in anger.

Joe calmly walked to one of the machines. "Oh Cerulean City, water Pokemon?"

Misty blinked. "How did you know?"

"I always beat them on the simulator, see?" Joe asked as he had a game version of Weepinbell oneshot a Starmie as Misty looked like she was about to explode.

"This won't end well," Austin said.

"No, it will not." Brock agreed.

"What's this?! A simulation is one thing but this is real life!" Misty snapped and Austin tensed as he remembered how this was nothing but Anime in his world. "Let's battle."

"You'll be sorry," Joe said with a grin.

Austin took a deep breath to try and think straight again as he knew that this was real, and he should be used to it by now.