Chapter no.21 Clefairy and the Moonstone

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Although, the group knew that they had to rest at one point with them eating while the Sun was beginning to set.

All of their Pokemon except for Onix whose size could give their Position away as they were eating.

Brock had Zubat on his shoulder giving him some specialized Pokemon food as the other Pokemon were wondering how they lasted so long without Brock around, much to everyone's amusement.

"It's still a bit away until Cerulean City from here," Brock said sighing. "We'll have to be careful to avoid Team Rocket on the way out though."

"Easier said than done," Austin said to him.

"But we can't just leave them here," Yellow said in worry.

"Yellow, Ash is a beginner trainer and you aren't a battler," Brock said sternly. "Now I may be a former Gym Leader but even I won't be enough to take on that woman. Plus we don't know how many of Team Rocket is around here, it's smarter and safer to not get involved and tell Officer Jenny in Cerulean City as soon as we can."

Yellow looked ready to protest only for Austin to sigh. "That's why we'll be leaving as soon as everyone finishes eating."

'  How powerful was Ariana's Pokémon that she did that to Butterfree and Pikachu, with a Grass Type no less.' Austin was clenching his fork hard, drawing an alarmed look from Brock.

"Hey Ash, are you alright?" Brock asked in concern causing Austin to look towards him in surprise before seeing how the fork was beginning to bend and he loosened his grip.

"Yeah," Austin said looking down. "It's just, I can't believe the strength of that Gloom… That was the first time I lost that badly."

"You've only been a Pokemon Trainer for two, nearly three weeks," Brock reassured him. "But it's not our job to fight them."

"I know," Austin said as he looked to see Pikachu and Clefairy talking to each other.

"Pika Pi." Pikachu stood up as Clefairy walked off and followed him.

"Wha, Pikachu!" Austin stood up and quickly returned his Pokemon to take off after him.

"Ash!" Brock stood up, returning Geodude and Zubat, and ran along with Seymour.

"Wait up!" Yellow cried out in a panic, returning Kitty as she climbed on Dody to follow them.

The moon was high in the sky by the time they managed to catch up to Pikachu and Clefairy to show another cavern.

'Oh no.' Austin thought remembering what happens. "Pikachu we can't stay here."

"Chu, Pika." Pikachu waved a paw happily and ran in after the Clefairy.

"I wonder what they were talking about earlier?" Seymour said as they all followed with Austin resigned to what was going to happen.

The group came to a stop in a giant circular room where the moon shone as they stared in awe at the giant stone laying in the middle with quite a few Clefairy's dancing around it.

'It looks more amazing than in the show.' Austin thought his eyes wide.

"It's the Moon Stone," Seymour said in awe.