Chapter no.114 Held Item

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Ow! Kris let go of my ear." Gold complained as Kris was dragging him out of the Game Room using a technique that she saw Misty do to Brock when he was getting a bit too weird with his flirting. "I was about to win big time!"

"You've been gambling for the last few days, there's more to life than that Ethan," Kris told him, letting go of the ear with Gold rubbing it in pain, giving an irritated glare at his friend while Ataro was snickering on his shoulder.

"But I won a lot of money, look with this much I'll be able to get all the best items for our journey when we start." Gold protested clutching the case where he had the money.

"We need to talk about your addiction." Kris deadpanned while Gold stubbornly looked away, not wanting to admit that he had a problem.

But then he blinked when he saw Austin walking past them. "Hey, Ash."

Austin blinked and turned to look surprised as he was lost in thought and didn't see them. "Oh hey, Gold." He said before pausing. "Or do you prefer Ethan? I'm not too sure what to call you."

"Gold's fine." Gold said waving his hand to show he didn't mind. "Same with Kris being called that or Crystal."

Kris just glared at him. "I usually prefer my real name thank you very much." She said crossing her arms.

Austin chuckled while Pikachu gave a small cry out to Ataro who snickered.

"You two enjoying the ship?" Austin asked curiously.

"Of course, I cleaned out the Game Corner until somebody dragged me out right before I could win big." Gold jerked his head to Kris who smirked.

"Or before you get cocky and lose it all… Again."

"That never happened." Gold protested pretty quickly.

Austin just chuckled at seeing them interact.

One would think they were siblings from how they spoke.

"What about you?" Kris asked.

"I am taking a break before the tournament tonight plus being on a cruise ship is amazing," Austin admitted as back in his world he had never been on one. "But it's quite an interesting experience."

' And it's going a lot better than last time.' Austin thought with a grin.

Gold then grinned. "Hey, how about a battle?" He asked wanting to test himself against Ash, he did hear about some of his matches when they all ate dinner together that one night and he was excited about the thought.

Austin blinked before grinning. "Sure but maybe we will see each other in the tournament tonight ."

Gold looked away while Kris sighed and explained.

" We aren't fully registered trainers so Gold couldn't enter the tournament ."

" Ah ! so how many?"

"Two on Two." Gold said twirling his Pool Cue, looking like he was about to fight.

Kris just rolled her eyes, knowing how Gold was with his battles.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"That's great," Brock said talking to Forrest back in Pewter City. "So you finally got your first Pokemon?"