Chapter no.132 The Champion Of Sinnoh

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Now, I will call upon our guests to present the prizes to our Top-4 finalists." Steven turned towards Jon, as he beckoned him to join him at the center. "Please welcome, our dear Ice Queen and Elite Four of Kanto, Lorelei."

An extremely enthralling lady stepped out of the other room, much to everyone's cheers. Austin could see Misty and Brock swooning at the woman, Elite 4 Lorelei. The woman looked in her late twenties and had rich, red hair, with two pigtails and a ponytail, and a pair of silvery glasses over her hazel eyes. She wore a blue jacket, a red shirt, and a black pencil skirt, a rather normal dress, but looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Just as Lorelei reached the center of the stage, a single trainer belt with ten, shiny ultra balls latched onto it, aside from a single brown bag that must have contained the four full-restore packs inside it, along with a single certificate of appreciation. She handed those to Jon, before smiling and muttering something to Jon, before stepping back and moving over to join Steven.

"Now join me in welcoming Glacia, our dear Ice Mistress and part of Hoenn Elite Four," Steven announced, as a tall, slender young lady, with pale, creamy-blonde hair hanging in thick locks behind her head, bluish eyes, and pale skin walked out of ...

"Now join me in welcoming Glacia, our dear Ice Mistress and part of Hoenn Elite Four," Steven announced, as a tall, slender young lady, with pale, creamy-blonde hair hanging in thick locks behind her head, bluish eyes, and pale skin walked out of the other room. Just like before, she took the suddenly appeared trainer belt with seven ultra balls, a bag of restores, a cheque, and a certificate of appreciation. She handed them to Harrison, who looked pleased as ever before Glacia stepped back to join beside Lorelei.

 She handed them to Harrison, who looked pleased as ever before Glacia stepped back to join beside Lorelei

"Our next is the breathtakingly beautiful, brand-new Champion of Sinnoh. Please welcome the new Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia." The person who walked in next was wearing a beautiful gown of black and gold that accentuated her eyes and hair, as she gracefully walked towards the center, a soft smile on her face. She turned towards a flummoxed Austin who was gaping at her, before an impish smile formed on her lips. "Nicely performed, Mr. Ketchum. Your performance was impressive."