Chapter no.103 Austin Vs Gary part 1

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Brock wasn't sure what to think about a 9-year-old gambling but from how he was acting he seemed to be winning a lot.

After watching another round, he saw a big biker break his cue. "That does it." He said about ready to grab the kid.

Seeing that Brock was about to intervene but the kid smiled as a flash of light emitted from his coat pocket showing he had a Pokemon and a huge hand caught the biker's hand.

The hand was on the end of a tail of a purple monkey who grinned mischievously.

"Ataro, nice timing as usual," The kid said with a grin at his partner right as the Aipom flicked its tail and the biker was pushed back a bit, uninjured but a little shaken. "Anyone else thinks I'm cheating?"

Brock felt his lips twitch at seeing that and figured the kid could handle himself so he left to continue his search for the shop.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Wow, all of these games look fun," Yellow said as she and Kris walked through some of the stalls.

"They are but some of them are rigged," Kris said remembering what Ethan told her due to his love for games. "So you'll have to be careful in what you play."

"Smoo." Chumee agreed with a nod.

"That doesn't seem fair," Yellow noted with Kris nodding in agreement.

"No it doesn't," Kris said looking at Yellow. "You have anything in mind you would like to try?"

Seeing Yellow shake her head, Kris hummed in thought before snapping her fingers at seeing a certain game she would like. "How about that one?"

Following the direction Kris was pointing, Yellow saw a simple one where you had to toss a ball at some bottles with a few prizes showing. "That looks fun."

"Ah welcome young ladies." The stall owner said with a grin. "You looking to play?"

"How much?" Kris asked with confidence.

"100 Poke for three throws." The man said with Kris pulling some out before looking at Yellow.

"Do you have any money to play?"

"I do," Yellow said pulling hers out as she placed hers on the stall, the man picking them up to place 3 balls for Yellow.

"I'll wait until you're done before I play," Kris said wondering how Yellow would do.

Yellow picked up the ball and threw it but ended up missing the bottles. "Not a bad throw but not good enough." The stall owner commented.

Frowning, Yellow threw the second one to miss as well, but on the last one she pretended it was a Pokeball and threw it, hitting two bottles but the rest stayed on.

"That's too bad, you don't win a prize unless you knock all the bottles down." The man said with Yellow sighing but it was a little fun.

"My turn." Kris paid for hers but when she picked up the ball she frowned at seeing that the weight was off.

So with a smirk, she motioned for Yellow to stand back as the Johto girl backed up, placing the ball on the ground.

The Stall Owner gave Kris a weird look as the girl looked like she was about to kick it.