Chapter no.19 Pokemon Executive Arianna

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" I've never heard such a story," Seymour said in surprise. "Where did you hear it?"

Austin couldn't help but turn red from embarrassment. "Uh, I liked old legends as a kid and looked them up." He lied as he reminisced about his childhood. Pokémon Red was his gateway into the Pokémon franchise as it was the first video game he played when he was four. He truly loved playing it so much that he became obsessed with knowing every little detail about Pokémon. Remembering how his brother called him the Fountain of Useless Knowledge when it came to Pokémon

As soon as the group entered deeper into the cave, they were met by a lot of noise. The noise sounded like a bunch of flapping wings. The group followed where the noise led them. They gasped when they saw a horde of Zubat flying around and harassing a lone Clefairy.

Clefairy was a small, pink Pokemon that resembled a fairy. It had a large round body and short stubby arms and legs. I had two small wings sticking out of its back. Its short, pink, pointy ears were tipped with black.

Zubat was a dark blue, bat-like Pokemon that had no visible eyes and a circular mouth with sharp teeth. It also had purple wings and long, almost insect-like legs.

The Clefairy was currently hunched and covering its head with its eyes shut as it tried its best to shield itself from the incoming Zubat. They were relentless, however, and continued to attack despite there being no sign of aggression from the Clefairy.

" Zubat and Clefairy…" Brook and Seymour said to themselves.

"Oh no! We need to help Clefairy!" Yellow said urgently.

"Right!" Austin agreed as Pikachu ran forward.

"Pikachu! Use Thundershock to break it up!" Austin ordered.

" Kitty use String Shot." She said tossing a Pokeball out as Weedle came out.

As both pokemon launched their respective attacks. The attacks were able to hit some of the Zubat while just passing between others. Regardless, all of the Zubat were startled by the attacks and fled away back to other parts of the cave.

The distressed Clefairy opened its eyes and looked around at the sudden halt of the attack. It then looked at the group of people and Pokemon in front of it curiously.

"That's strange to see a Clefairy at the edge of Mt. Moon like this," Brock stated. "Clefairy are normally very rare and very shy. Some people never see the Clefairy at all as they pass through here."

"It's so cute! Hello, Clefairy," Yellow said as she gave a smile and approached it.

The Clefairy immediately got a frightened expression on its face and ran off as fast as it could until it disappeared into another part of the cave.

"Wait!" Yellow called, but it was too late.

" As I mentioned before, Clefairy is shy of humans. You can't just walk right up to one like you can with a few other Pokemon," Brock told her with a slightly scolding tone.

"Right. I guess I got carried away," Yellow said sheepishly while scratching her cheek.

However, it was only a few seconds after the Clefairy went out of sight did it scream catching their attention as they ran towards it to see four people dressed in black uniforms surrounding the Clefairy.